Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pGrind

Discussion on pGrind within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 01/31/2016, 03:13   #751

elite*gold: 0
I can't download the file at all. Help!
Old 09/10/2016, 07:30   #752

Hi. It's worked in the version 1.3.6?
Old 09/11/2016, 16:35   #753

My Game crash when i start grind PWI win 10
Old 09/21/2016, 00:18   #754

Hello. I'd like a new time trial. I'm trying to see if it works in a private PW. If work, I intend to buy, but I'm not sure if you can modify the offsets.
Old 09/21/2016, 19:51   #755

elite*gold: 20
It probably doesn't work.
Old 09/22/2016, 02:07   #756

Ok. Thanks
Old 09/22/2016, 17:18   #757

Is there any bot that works at the moment??

thx
Old 12/03/2016, 23:43   #758

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
It probably doesn't work.
swoosh u still continue development pgrind rigth? i read now key for only 6 month . ok i want to buy again the key but i want to know pgrind still continue to suport or not thx
Old 08/03/2017, 16:19   #759

Quote:
pGrind is a commercial bot for Perfect World.

Download link :

If you get a warning from your antivirus, you can be sure it's a false positive. It's because of the exe-protector I use.

The bot offers a trial - you have one day. Just download the bot, extract complete archive, start the executable with administrator rights (right click -> Start with Administrator), and press "trial" button.

If you wish to purchase pGrind, please visit my site :

Screenshots

Features

Anti - Ban
pGrind is not one of these poorly coded 20 minute bots which will get you banned fast. It does not manipulate any game files, does not mess with your account and is completely undetected. It has several protection functions which checksum the client and will see if its safe to use. If not, you are warned. It will also not dumbly press hotkeys like other bots - it will check the requirements for each action and only execute an action if you can currently. This way GM doesnt see a mindless stream of packets being sent. That being said, the bot does not press any hotkeys at all - you can chat while botting, minimize the bot without unfreezing, and still have total botting action!

Grinding
pGrind can automate every aspect of your leveling or coin grinding. Select the mobs you wish the bot to attack, either by Name or just a certain ID, and press start. Thats all it needs to get the most basic things running. It will now choose the most optimal mobs in your surroundings. pGrind also offers far more advanced options then other bots, and does every operation safely via memory.

Full vital support - we wont leave you hanging!
pGrind offers full,event driven vital support for your character. The bot can use MP/HP pots, Event candy, Elixirs, and skills to heal HP/MP. You can add unlimited vital events, all will be processed. The vitals intelligence checks if pots or skills are on cooldown prior to using them, so there will be no useless and dangerous pot fail spam, which could alert a GM to the fact that you are botting.

Full pet support
pGrind offers the best support for your venomancer or mystic pet out there. You can let bot feed, heal, resurrect, call and stow your pet depending on whats best in the current situation. For example, it will recall your pet when it returns from buying potions or selling. You can also make the bot wait for pet to attack first, before your character does. Along with the option to heal your pet to full HP after each fight, pGrind can ressurect your pet when it dies in a fight.

Gathering and Farming
Our bot can also , along with gathering what a mob drops, farm materials. All type of materials will automatically be gathered if bot detects them in perimeter. You can also tell bot to exclude certain types of items. For example, you may not want it to pick up arrows - no problem, add it to item pick blacklist, and its done. The bot will not attempt to gather quest materials for which you do not have the quest.

Merchanting
pGrind can interact with ingame NPCs. It can sell items, buy potions and repair. Items are sellable in groups, such as DQ and Weapons/Armor. In order to reach the NPCs, pGrind will fly to whatever NPC you specified within the bot. Selecting which one suits you the best is easy - all information about the NPC you want the bot to use is displayed for you.

Events
pGrind can react to several events, such as timed item use, item/skill use after kill, heal events and pickup events. This is definable in bot and helps to make pGrind do exactly what you want it to do. For example, if you wish to do oracles, then you just have to tell the bot to use the oracle after each fight, and what oracle mob to kill. Thats it!

Continuity/Back on death
Did your character die? No problem. pGrind will go back to town, rest until your vitals are fully restored, and then fly back to where you started botting. No more hassle with checking if bot is dead - pGrind does it for you.

Open Scripting API
pGrind is scriptable. This means that you will be able to write your own scripts for pGrind in order to quickly implement new features. There are numerous sample scripts included, and other users can help you with scripting if you need a certain one. Scripting enables, for example, mass opening of all sorts of packs, such as mysterious chip packs for rank equipment, normal packs, gathering of materials, combining shards... everything you can do ingame is possible with scripts.

Edit :

New farming module released.

Another video :

You can send me the program, I thought it was great and I wanted to put an offset in it to see if it would stick
Old 08/07/2017, 18:48   #760

No. It does not work anymore.
Old 08/08/2017, 21:23   #761

Quote:
No. It does not work anymore.

I know it does not work, I want to configure it to see if it gets loaded because I'm asking a bot for route writing, tell me and it works for version 1.4.5
I already have the offsets
I tried to create a bot, but I do not know programming can you help me? thank you
Old 08/11/2017, 14:31   #762

It uses some offsets and addresses that rarely get posted around here. And even if, it won't start because license server is down.

No, I cannot help you. This bot is dead, and it will remain so.
Old 08/12/2017, 15:35   #763

Quote:
It uses some offsets and addresses that rarely get posted around here. And even if, it won't start because license server is down.

No, I cannot help you. This bot is dead, and it will remain so.
ok, thx
Old 08/29/2017, 16:44   #764

is the website taken down? im not able to access it
Old 08/31/2017, 10:01   #765

Yes, it is down.

Tags
perfect world bot, pgrind, pw bot, pw grind bot, surrosoft