Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PROBLEM|Zszc Fire ... :(

Discussion on PROBLEM|Zszc Fire ... :( within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PROBLEM|Zszc Fire ... :(

uhhm i try to start ZSZC Client
i click on fire and i have some error with no Person .
i dont know why i use the patch 1.678 .
someone have the new PATCH ?
Old 02/01/2011, 15:47   #2

here is the original forums. u will find links. at the download section. (if i helped press thx)

Old 02/01/2011, 16:02   #3

you need the new patch, download at orginal forum like bershka says
Old 02/01/2011, 16:23   #4

ZSZC servers online ?(fire,water)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT ZSZC(FIRE) 105 GLAVIER FF FOR 90+ BOWER OR INT CHAR ZSZC(FIRE)
03/18/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Im trading my lvl 105 ff glavier on zszc(fire) it got 267k sp left,440mil gold +3 fb set garment,+5 glavie,items in storage like tabs,equipments,elements,etc...I would like to trade this char for a bower or a int chat lvl 90+ with a decent set and weapon and its should have some skill points left.I can add more gold if you want. EDIT:Trading the char for any retro account too. You will go first or we will use a midleman. If you wana trade then leave your offer here and add me to the...
WTS 105 Bow int. ZSZC(FIRE) For ZSZC(Retro) account. Or gold on ZSZC(FIRE).
02/12/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Hello today i wanna WTT My 105 Int bow on ZSZC FIRE . It's FF 105 Pacheon/Fire 105/Cold 105. Great char. I could trade it for a 101+Char with a good set and wep Or higher chars of Course. My char have a hmm.. Set is not that good . And it's missing.Many weapons in storage , some elixirs. What i want?:As i said. Gold on ZSZC(Fire) . Or ZSZC(Retro) Account.There would be a nice deal for you if you get me an ZSZC Retro account or two.You get this 105 character than.. How we trade?:~We...
Problem| ZSZC Fire/Water crash
01/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I cant play water or fire server.. im not botting so its not because of this. I put the loader to login and when im logging to the char select it suddently gets out of the game. I dont even see the players and the game crash. no errors nothing. I logged in like 10 times and it keep happning to me, I cant play! what can I do?
Bot problem auf server zszc fire
10/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
seit dem heute morgen der sever down war lead mein bot meine skills nich mer woran liegt das ?