Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to connect on zszc on 2 acc with db bot?

Discussion on How to connect on zszc on 2 acc with db bot? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 65
Unhappy How to connect on zszc on 2 acc with db bot?

When i try to connect with 2 acc i was disconnect pls help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How to connect to ZSZC faster using Cheat Engine!
05/21/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies
Many players asking if it is possible to login faster to zszc sro private server easy. I made a guide on how to login faster using cheat engine .... It must work :) You will need: Cheat Engine (Download) Ok. Let's start. First open your zszc client using loader or launcher (If you start it using launcher than you will need to hold "Enter" button)
cant connect to zszc(water)
03/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
i try to connect to water server but when i start bot i always get the fire server. can anyone help me? the other post didnt help me at all.. my os is windows 7 ulitmate 64 bit
[Guide] How to connect to ZsZc faster. Works!
03/10/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 39 Replies
No Longer Works stop posting here. Well, i've had alot of friends and members chatting, complaining, wondering about how to login faster on a crowded server for ZsZc, so i decided to make an easy tutorial of the way that i get in very fast. P.S. this works best if you have a loader, but you can simply hold the enter button. What you need ZsZc Client
[ZSZC] Can't connect (Server off?)
07/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I was playing then suddenly i had a crash. When i tried to open the client this window appeared http://s3.subirimagenes.com:81/fotos/previo/thump _4865419wtf.jpg
failed to connect to sever (C8) ZSZC
07/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
how can i fix this sorry im new :S