Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lottery came to me !!

Discussion on Lottery came to me !! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/01/2011, 22:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
fukmaka lets go rob his place
ill get my 12 gauge shotty and well start owning him
Old 01/01/2011, 22:46   #32

Received Thanks: 1,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]ase[J]umP View Post
starting to think that if turks would have more brains sro woulnt be so ****** up as it is now.
i really hope turks learn english and to learn how to use their brains properly.though about the living side its got some hellish raining in that country i woulnt wanna live there but im sure u turks are happy where you live
if id have that 20k i wouldve spent it on tuning my car.
Please dont talk like that im a Turk too and its annoying me... Those noobs whose ****** up sro is KIDS.Kids, whatever they from is always ******* the gameplay.Englands, Turks, Germans, Frenchs, Polishs, Arabs etc... Only different is most of Turk players are kids thats why you guys always thinking that "TURKS ARE ******* THE GAME PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY". So my point is if only 16+ Turks played sro, you would never insulting my race like that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2011, 22:47   #33

elite*gold: 20
You are the dumbest ************ i know ! You win 20.000$, and i bet you don't even know **** about any of the codes that you need to be a good experienced coder at, so you will **** the server up anyway, and sure, you can take like 10 people into your project, but they all want profit, or they will steal your files.. so YOU FAIL,

my advice ? put it on your banking account, but something nice for your parents, and go on a ******* 4-5 week holiday, take your laptop with ya, and put up a bot, and ******* relax of the sun, and let your bot do the work.
Old 01/01/2011, 22:49   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
You are the dumbest ************ i know ! You win 20.000$, and i bet you don't even know **** about any of the codes that you need to be a good experienced coder at, so you will **** the server up anyway, and sure, you can take like 10 people into your project, but they all want profit, or they will steal your files.. so YOU FAIL,

my advice ? put it on your banking account, but something nice for your parents, and go on a ******* 4-5 week holiday, take your laptop with ya, and put up a bot, and ******* relax of the sun, and let your bot do the work.
He dont even bought the server files yet WTF is wrong with you. o.O Its his money he can do whatever he wants.
Old 01/01/2011, 22:50   #35

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeye View Post
Please dont talk like that im a Turk too and its annoying me... Those noobs whose fucked up sro is KIDS.Kids, whatever they from is always fucking the gameplay.Englands, Turks, Germans, Frenchs, Polishs, Arabs etc... Only different is most of Turk players are kids thats why you guys always thinking that "TURKS ARE FUCKING THE GAME PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY". So my point is if only 16+ Turks played sro, you would never insulting my race like that.
LOL kids are ppl who are aroun age 1 to 18
you say you are not , but you are 16
Quote:
You are the dumbest motherfucker i know ! You win 20.000$, and i bet you don't even know shit about any of the codes that you need to be a good experienced coder at, so you will fuck the server up anyway, and sure, you can take like 10 people into your project, but they all want profit, or they will steal your files.. so YOU FAIL,

my advice ? put it on your banking account, but something nice for your parents, and go on a fucking 4-5 week holiday, take your laptop with ya, and put up a bot, and fucking relax of the sun, and let your bot do the work.
please stop jealusing about him ^^
i qiVé you 10$men oqee ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2011, 22:52   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeye View Post
Please dont talk like that im a Turk too and its annoying me... Those noobs whose ****** up sro is KIDS.Kids, whatever they from is always ******* the gameplay.Englands, Turks, Germans, Frenchs, Polishs, Arabs etc... Only different is most of Turk players are kids thats why you guys always thinking that "TURKS ARE ******* THE GAME PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY". So my point is if only 16+ Turks played sro, you would never insulting my race like that.
ur a rare turk brother
Old 01/01/2011, 22:53   #37

elite*gold: 20
i dont want 10$ , i want 10Euro, im broke.. and its a hatefull advice to him, because like 90% on here, thinks that he is the new Psro *** now and ****.. but i think that the other 10%, knows, that he is going to be our next epic fail, if he would really buy those "files"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/01/2011, 22:54   #38

@oxide
Well, just think about what if i or you or jVardin is 12 years old kid right now ? We couldnt even open this thread and buying about 20k silks than global spam like "I WONNNNNNNNNN 20.000$ PLYZZZ 10KKKK I NEEEEEED GOOOOOLD" or something like that.

So my point is 16 is the true age for playing silkroad.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/01/2011, 22:56   #39

ok , stop spam.

Sorry guys , i never open thread again in here. so im Turk right?.
bb all.

#Closed thread please.
Old 01/01/2011, 22:58   #40

When you start talking to potential sellers don't tell them you have $20,000 to spend. Otherwise they might tell you $20,000 or higher for the files just because they know you have the money. Although I have no idea what they could possibly be worth.

Knowing the Chinese monopoly in p-servers at the moment however, it is fairly probable that they will try and wrought you out of as much money as possible if they even sell them to you. To be honest their mentality is quite rude, i doubt any of them brought the server files (most probably leaked somehow in Chinese hacking forums 3 years ago) Yet they continue to sell silk at ridiculous prices to us "Westerners". On top of that Maya comes along.. A typical Chinese business man knowing he is the only link between "Westerners" wanting to buy silk, so he will add on an extra 5-10$ to what the Chinese are paying for silk so he can make money off us "Inferior Westerners".

I don't think the Chinese will sell to you for reasonable prices even if they sell at all, which is quite **** considering they probably didn't pay for their files (seriously how have they not been shut down by Joymax..). Anyway I'd probably do what ECSRO did and pay someone to steal the files for you from any of the Chinese run servers, if you can get in contact with such a person.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/01/2011, 22:58   #41

Quote:
who the hell, do you think you are, calling me a 12 year old ? you high or something ?
All ages play silkroad, on isro i had a guild, and i was with this American , and he was 67 years old.. so what, let him play, the players that are beggin for those 10k, well, its because the way they are raised, they were learning young, that they were going to do the same thing on the streets, if they wouldn't get their diploma...
Im talking oxide...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2011, 23:00   #42

i wait you all only say "Wow Gz , or vs vs " dont more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2011, 23:02   #43

WOW GRATZ ON 20k GIMME SOME
no really dont use it on some server files.
make good use of the cash in real life because if joymax gets you then your quite literally ******.
PS:500 posts woot
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2011, 23:24   #44

jVardin : Now you see why you shouldnt spend money on files for people who only argue about turks etc

enjoy your money in RL
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/01/2011, 23:41   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jVardin View Post
i won lottery. its about 20.000$ and im going to buy a database soon i hope i will found a seller wish me luck

regards jVardin
Who cares ?!?!?!
Closed Thread