Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zelos Online - How To's, Discussions & Questions

Discussion on Zelos Online - How To's, Discussions & Questions within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/03/2010, 18:59   #361

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolejden View Post
jebac maciupke i 15 latkuff
Fajnie jest być idiotą ? Widać, tak. Twój post sensu w ogóle nie ma.

This guy should be banned -.-.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2010, 19:05   #362

BUTTSCRATCHER?
Old 11/03/2010, 19:05   #363

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
name:So-Sro(New) cur: 12 max: 30
This just shows what your 'great' emulators have to offer, that is really neat is it not? Skilled coders? I would say the SSE source was coded by Clearscreen and jMerliN back in the day, Pax just added few more functions onto it, hardcoded, quick easy job, he is not a skilled coder.

Our IRC probably has most of the skilled coders in this community you would see, they follow and help this project for a reason, not directly with source, but we actively engage with them.

The purpose of our project is too maximise one day Silkroad Online to its full potential, no bots, events, party play, active GMs and a fun time, as Silkroad players our self we missed out on this oppurtunity, yes... we will charge for Silk as this is needed in order to pay for a good server to support the amount of people it will be holding.

As of the moment we are not asking for donations or silk and the server is hosted on probably one of best servers you can get. Just checked your homepages, I just see donations all over it.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/03/2010, 19:12   #364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
Maciupka for once in your life, please for once, shut the fuck up. Your opinion provides a negative value for the arguement.

1. You cannot speak once sentence that makes sense, beyond horrible grammer.
2. You know nothing about developing, computer systems or programming.
3. All your statements are invalid.

Pax servers are not online twenty-four-seven, that has to be one big joke seriously and I dont think you would see more than 10 people in the server, let alone 250.

So take your mouth off Pax's dick, again to what I said "shut the fuck up", go learn some English, learn something about computer systems, emulation, developing and bring some solids facts to the arguement and I may consider listening to you.
Quote:
If you know Pax is Polish guy...
In Poland ppl have terrible complexes so try proof that only they are the best and always know better.
Arej100 and Maciupka from Poland ...you can call them Pax soldiers they always must help him even if he don't need help, for now ppl don't like him because know only his soliders who think that they are alpha and omega, they want that all ppl must do what they say because they have complexes
I weź już Maciupek zamknij dupkę, każdy wie że jesteś nieudacznikiem dlatego musisz wmawiać wszystkim że tylko ty masz rację i zawsze wiesz najlepiej. Wystarczy raz powiedzieć że Ci się nie podoba i koniec a ty jak ten niedojebany powtarzasz wciąż to samo... :x
Old 11/03/2010, 19:16   #365

Quote:
This just shows what your 'great' emulators have to offer, that is really neat is it not? Skilled coders? I would say the SSE source was coded by Clearscreen and jMerliN back in the day, Pax just added few more functions onto it, hardcoded, quick easy job, he is not a skilled coder.
Maybe do same for us for public ? if it is so easy....I bet you can make same emulator like sea in one day , you are so skilled and its a quite easy job , just copy paste like pax
Old 11/03/2010, 19:19   #366

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLO21 View Post
I weź już Maciupek zamknij dupkę, każdy wie że jesteś nieudacznikiem dlatego musisz wmawiać wszystkim że tylko ty masz rację i zawsze wiesz najlepiej. Wystarczy raz powiedzieć że Ci się nie podoba i koniec a ty jak ten niedojebany powtarzasz wciąż to samo... :x
A tobie co do tego ? Weź wracaj lepiej do swojego żalosika.
Old 11/03/2010, 19:24   #367

Quote:
Originally Posted by arej100 View Post
A tobie co do tego ? Weź wracaj lepiej do swojego żalosika.
Czyżby prawda zakuła w oczko? Ja tylko stwierdziłem fakt, a ty oczywiście potwierdziłeś to o czym napisałem

Tyle samo mam do tego co wy do czyjegoś emulatora No ale tak to już jest gdy ma się zbyt wysokie mniemanie o sobie i myśli się że można wszystko a całe reszta już nie.
Old 11/03/2010, 19:36   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLO21 View Post
Czyżby prawda zakuła w oczko? Ja tylko stwierdziłem fakt, a ty oczywiście potwierdziłeś to o czym napisałem

Tyle samo mam do tego co wy do czyjegoś emulatora No ale tak to już jest gdy ma się zbyt wysokie mniemanie o sobie i myśli się że można wszystko a całe reszta już nie.
ogól jajca i wracaj do przedszkola gdzie twoje miejsce, dorośli prowadzą dyskusje.
ENG:
shave your ***** and go back to kindergarten where you belong, the adults lead the discussions.
Old 11/03/2010, 19:40   #369

Quote:
Of course he cannot do better. He is some little kid that can post images and short sentences, he cannot make a statement behind his accusation, to back up his 'claims'.
lol statements about what?? huh theres nothing more to said, eveybody know how fail is this "project" over 2 years of coding and development and so far?? pfff the facts talk more than word so i wouldnt make any statement. dosent even worth it lol
Old 11/03/2010, 19:41   #370

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
since this is pretty much just spam right now, and as the server is not as functional as the community wants it to be worth a sticky:

#closed
Thanks
10 Users
Closed Thread