Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zelos Rates

Discussion on Zelos Rates within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/15/2010, 22:38   #46

elite*gold: 0
what about bleed,dull.etc they work too?
Old 10/15/2010, 23:19   #47

elite*gold: 100
zelos are online?
Old 10/15/2010, 23:28   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven16 View Post
zelos are online?
why do you ask? try to start the client and you see lol?
Old 10/15/2010, 23:32   #49

Received Thanks: 1,583
well about the rates if its gonna be low exp at least make the sp rate higher.. farming 2mil sp is boring especially 5-10x rates and no bot.
Old 10/16/2010, 00:23   #50

make it:
9999 xp rate
9999 sp rate
9999 drop rate
and it will be fun server forever
Old 10/16/2010, 01:00   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastTim3 View Post
make it:
9999 xp rate
9999 sp rate
9999 drop rate
and it will be fun server forever
:faceplam: ! thats all what i can say!
Old 10/16/2010, 01:44   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
well about the rates if its gonna be low exp at least make the sp rate higher.. farming 2mil sp is boring especially 5-10x rates and no bot.
WIN!!!
But this i don't think it will even happen. Ive never seen a private server with sp rates higher than exp. The only rate that differs sometimes is the gold rates....
Depending on the economy of the server.
Old 10/16/2010, 03:26   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagaeh View Post
I'm writing this post to highlight some very important points that do not seem to be getting through. Firstly id like to ask, Why would anyone play on your private server with rates almost as low as the original? Who would leave a perfectly good server with several practically "bug free" events which are in place for the effort of trying to make leveling on a slow rate server fun, has 2 beautifully working races with a max cap of 110 and has many chances to win free silk and at long last has absolutely NO MORE TRAFFIC, to come to a bug haven with one fully working race atm, cap 60 atm, practically everything you do can cause the client to close, running an emulator that cant stabilize when dealing with 300+ persons at once and also will surely have a great deal of traffic in a few months of being officially opened??

Yes I've read that because this is an emulator and not an old client version you can fix these bugs and try to be up to date with the ksro client. You have also said that emulators are the future of private servers and have mentioned that WoW's private servers are emulator based. This is true, but....!!! In WoW private servers, (and im sure many player out there can back me up on this) reaching the max level of 80 in as little time as in a week is very possible. I'm not sure if the leveling stays as easy as it is when just starting and stays the same up to max or if or the quests give a lot of exp but for whatever reason, their main focus isn't on leveling, its on having fun AFTER obtaining the max level.

I know private servers can cost a lot of money to maintain and it is understandable that you would like to reap the benefits of silk buyers (or "donaters" as you would like to call it) but the easiest way for Zelos to become the most played and abundantly profit making private server is for you to have good easy rates. It is as simple as that. I can say this because you already stand out from other servers and have an edge because of the fact that you have CTF event and most importantly EUROPEAN CHARACTERS. Having high rates is what makes gamers leave isro, but the downside of private servers is that they only have 1 race. If you have both high rates AND European characters, there is no question that your server will be absolutely the best one out there.

Silkroad online was made with the intent of players having fun with the triangular trade conflict. Not spending months and months just trying to get to the cap to actually start having real fun.
Yes job war can be from low levels but only if the entire community has that general level (this only happens for a few weeks or months after server is opened but after a few people reach the cap, no one else can continue their fun without otherwise reaching the cap as well. )

I understand that with european characters grinding may be a little more fun than with chinsese BUT that still isnt a reason to make rates low. Im not suggestion rates should be so high that a buncha noobs can kill 2 mangyang/movia and reach lvl 20 but at least something from 10x. For the while the server has a 60cap and reaching this level shouldnt be hard and does not need to be rushed so 5x rates would be sufficient but when higher levels are added rates should be raised up to 20x. Even with rates as high as 20x it would still take 2 - 4 months with casual gameplay and approximately half that time with hardcore grinding to reach a cap of 110. In isro it would take at least a year of casual gameplay to reach that cap but with premium and taxi from friends or whoever 3-4 months could be taken off of that time.

Lastly id like to restate that it makes absolutley no sense making a private server with practically the same rates as the original, especially if the private server is IN THE STAGE YOURS IS IS RIGHT NOW.

PS NO OFFENSE ()

Press thanks if you agree
+100 10x with Euro Chars & Party mobs would be great, and ofcourse sp rate higher than exp rate, 2m sp with 5x is SOOOOOOOOOOO Boring.
Old 10/16/2010, 05:07   #54

i never see the server online '-'
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/16/2010, 05:44   #55

mmmm about the rates mmm
exp x10 is perfect
spx40-30(just to evite farming)
you know expx10 and gap0 its pretty awsome for grinding
Old 10/16/2010, 10:06   #56

Received Thanks: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja1337 View Post
:faceplam: ! thats all what i can say!
failpalm you mean
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/17/2010, 00:03   #57

I see all the private sever with high rate like 20 x - 100x exp drop etc and private sever mean to be high rate sever
Old 10/17/2010, 00:27   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by phikhanhs View Post
I see all the private sever with high rate like 20 x - 100x exp drop etc and private sever mean to be high rate sever
i ve never seen a pserver with highter then x30 lol i wonder why do u still here watching x5 pserver while u can go and play x100 ones

Tags
high, private, rates, server, zelos