Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SWSRO] Web StallNetwork

Discussion on [SWSRO] Web StallNetwork within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
[SWSRO] Web StallNetwork

A quote from a friend, who can't speak English so I translated his words to English:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayko
Hi, around a month ago I've seen that ZSZC announced his own StallNetwork so I though about make one by myself, so I did it. After around a month (I started coding it the 24th of August) I've almost finished it . This StallNetwork is made only for SWSRO, I don't have in mind make one for ZSZC since they already have their own ones. I readed some days ago that SWSRO already released his StallNetwork and well...mines was already almost finished so I'm going to release it anyway xD. This is what it have at this moment:

* Account register
* Possibility of choose between 4 kind of prices (Gold, SkillEdit Potion, Clock and Premium)
* Choose the gender (male or female)
* Choose the server where the item is going to be registered (SWSRO 1 or SWSRO 2)
* Attach an image of the item
* Search with item, degree and server filter
* Max D11 min D7(until now)
* Edit/delete an already created item
* Register weapons, clothers, accessories, avatars and other stuff (for example, Item Mall items)

I'm open to suggestions for improve the Stall Network If everything works fine and doesn't appear any unexpected problem I will release it in some days, I have to work with 800 items and takes so long xD

There you are some pictures for let you know how it's going on

Add an item

Lista con los items que has agregado

StallNetwork (Search)

Login

Thank you
Basically, is a web stall network. I tested it and reported some bugs but it's pretty stable and easy to use. The design is clean and nice. If you are interested on it or have any suggestion reply here with them. It will be available in some days, while all the items are added and the bugs are fixed =3
Thanks
10 Users
Old 09/17/2010, 20:33   #2

elite*gold: 100
nice, hope that will be finished soon, the actual 'swsro market' is not really cool, no one use the actual web stallnetwork
Old 09/17/2010, 20:52   #3

yea hope too that you finish your work. thx
Old 09/17/2010, 20:56   #4

Hope that will be not fail gl.
Old 09/17/2010, 21:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
I've seen that ZSZC announced his own StallNetwork so I though about make one by myself
and you are telling me that ZSZC is the one who is stealing ideas
Old 09/17/2010, 21:15   #6

ZSZC stoles 98% ideas from swsro this one idea where we add to swsro is not a Apocalypse
Old 09/17/2010, 21:19   #7

ähm ..stealing ideas?Like everyone tought about something like that ...Zszc isnt the only1 that tought bout a web-stallnet so wtf r u talkin bout...its not like a pk2 or smt else ...its actually the same thing as Marlboro and Lucky Strike ...they got the same idea/product but r 2 totally different factory's...anyways
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/17/2010, 21:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 燃Nui料 View Post
ähm ..stealing ideas?Like everyone tought about something like that ...Zszc isnt the only1 that tought bout a web-stallnet so wtf r u talkin bout...its not like a pk2 or smt else ...its actually the same thing as Malboro and Lucky Strike ...they got the same idea/product but r 2 totally different factory's...anyways
Indeed.
Old 09/17/2010, 21:47   #9

oh nice i can't wait to use it ^^