Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSRO BACK

Discussion on SJSRO BACK within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking SJSRO BACK

after Cheack he back to online

Edit:This ******* Check didnt do any thing every thing still how he was !
Old 08/27/2010, 18:06   #2

SEVER IS STILL IN CHECK WTF IS IT TAKING SO LONG FOR OLD SJSRO STILL DOWN AFTER 2 DAYS LOL? IM SUEUING HAVE FUN MAYA SEE U IN COURT STUPID ****
Old 08/27/2010, 18:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourstruley View Post
SEVER IS STILL IN CHECK WTF IS IT TAKING SO LONG FOR OLD SJSRO STILL DOWN AFTER 2 DAYS LOL? IM SUEUING HAVE FUN MAYA SEE U IN COURT STUPID ****
Sueing for what? Whats your case? lol because the server isn't online your going to sue? i think if you was serious you would get laughed out of court. tbh this comment from you is stupid.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/27/2010, 18:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakond94 View Post
??
Nice spam !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2010, 18:28   #5

elite*gold: 17
u are talking like " my christmas present is broken now i gonna call the police"
btw. why loser? your crying like hell cuz server went down for 2 days
Old 08/27/2010, 18:43   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
cool, it seems that maybe the new server will replace sjsro(if it gets sued)
Old 08/27/2010, 19:03   #7

Quote:
r7 if u knew anything MORON i paid Cash for the Suns i paid for stupid *** little ****** ***** shut ur gay *** mouth useless posting trash and im Sueing for False Advertisement dumb ******* fat *** ***** R7 IS TRASH must be one of those NEWB trash scamming Egyptian trash ALL EGYPTIAN/TURK = TRASH AND SHOULD SLIT THEIR WRIST IN RL CAUSE THEIR ALL THE SCUM OF THE EARTH ******* Losers
U are the one spaming here.It's your own fault if you are stupid enough to spend such money on a game , let alone it's a PSERVER.Yea i know you are angry at me now , don't bother replying , cus guess what?I don't give a **** about what you would say.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2010, 19:05   #8

haha HE FIXED LAG IN SKILLS WEWT SJSRO OWNS
Old 08/27/2010, 19:07   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
r7 if u knew anything MORON i paid Cash for the Suns i paid for stupid *** little ****** ***** shut ur gay *** mouth useless posting trash and im Sueing for False Advertisement dumb ******* fat *** ***** R7 IS TRASH must be one of those NEWB trash scamming Egyptian trash ALL EGYPTIAN/TURK = TRASH AND SHOULD SLIT THEIR WRIST IN RL CAUSE THEIR ALL THE SCUM OF THE EARTH ******* Losers
yar own fault buddy!
buying stuff from illegal private servers which run the risk of closure anytime.
buying silk - OK!
buying silk on p-servers - acceptable
buying suns - noobish (loosers can't find their good stuff.they need to pay money to be good at pvping)

ow..by the way..
i reported these posts.
truley yours... SilkBotter
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/27/2010, 19:12   #10

Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Dude, You're a dumb ****.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/27/2010, 19:23   #11

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
haha HE FIXED LAG IN SKILLS WEWT SJSRO OWNS
Stfu SJSRo is the biggest noob fail/turk server ever None cares if SJSRO is off or on .. WHY? becouse Only RETARDED NOOBS/TURKS PLAY SJSRO !!!!

#Request to Close
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2010, 19:48   #12

lol relax guys and try not spam -.-
Old 08/27/2010, 20:30   #13

elite*gold: 72
lol'd
Here are to wannabee noobs.
1 how want two sue a server for selling sun items (!)
and 1 i don't know.
But #reportet + request to close ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2010, 20:35   #14

Quote:
B4 this does get closed i just wana say.
WTF? I didn't abuse you in my post.
Im from the United Kingdom not Egypt or Turkey.
I could be the most intelligent person in the world but it still wouldnt change the fact that HOW THE **** would i know if u spent money on this game?
Im also white not black all though i don't know why that would matter, but i just don't like racist people like you!

You just seem like one of those kids that get abused at school and have alot undirected anger and hate and take it out on some behind a computer screen. Well *Clap, Clap* im sure your court case will go very well. With your sort of attitude im sure you will win! (Allthough youv'e got nothing to go on.)
BTW i would DEFINITLEY love for you to talk to me like that to my face.
Because i hate you racist ****** like you, ive got alot of Asian, African, mixed European friends and when you talk like that its like your abusing them too.

Anyway CBA to type anymore because your not realy worth my time so ill just end on
**** YOU racist *****. and cos your a little kid i know what will make you even more angry.
HAHAHA YOU GOT OWNED, wheres your money now? haha.

N I hope you get whats comming to you. What goes around comes around.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/27/2010, 20:54   #15

Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
lol i am noob just mad that i fail at 70 skill cap i cant pvp for **** im a no-lifer outsider Im a STUPID **** SO I should go back to SCHOOL AND GET AN EDUCATION MORON
#fixed
Thanks
3 Users