Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just to say goodbye...

Discussion on Just to say goodbye... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 72
Just to say goodbye...

Hey all:

First: I'm not a attention whore who just want to get attention.
Second: I hope the mods let this theard open<3 Please. I just wanna say goodbye to all and most are here so its good to make this topic here
Third: If you just wanna flame or spam this theard: LEAVE IT.
Ok...Well ...Here i stop my sro time...After nearly 2 years of playing nearly every day...First Isro...Than Mysro...Than Ecsro Vip and finally Swsro2...Hell yeah. I thought the last days alot about my real live and especially about the last 2 years...I noticed that i play alot less than 1 or 1,5 years ago...but still too much. I tried to play even less...But i couldn't ...Silkroad Online is not only a game like counter strike or w/e. Its retared.. It fucks up your brain and let you can't quit. I can give you just 1 tip: QUIT THIS GAME AS FAST AS YOU CAN. Its just a waste of time...Well i cant get back my time so i quit as fast as i can....A VERY big THANKS to all the chicks who made my sro time so fucking nice -.-" so nice that i could quit before ....Gretz too :
Isro: PinseI, KoNoToNoSiS_, Keep_Cool_xD, R3b_Bull_G3r, Ralioxen <3 ,
Mysro: Rabenschrey <3, F2F2, xTrivium, xProdigi,Jkmd, Wurscht, FinalFlash
Swsro2 before reg opend for 5$: D0hn <333, Saint, DrPepper, Sexiness, Burton aka TigerGirl, Gofry, Disease, Freestyler aka JKMD <33 .AraneL aka Osman <3= Best turk i've ever meet <3333333
Swsro2 after reg opend for 5$: Veteran, Nuisance , sCene , Vapiano, Spyro, Capitan Jack,, Asiancy, oOArtlessOo, Lem0n, zikor and so on <3 and Windy;* and SeeYaInHell <3

If i forgot any1: Pm me i'll edit my post.
Add me on msn:

Now at the end of my post i wanna mention 3 very important persons:
1. Basti aka KoNoToNoSiS_ aka iKono: Thanks for the nice time in isro and the nice duping on mysro ;P
2. Fabi aka iBlue aka NexiTiaN aka AngelSoul: Thanks for the nice time on mysro and swsro2 and swsro1 : You are the best <333333 Let's talk later on skype or where ever )
3. iBangYourMoM aka 0190I666666 aka Fruuity aka GoldyGold aka blablabla Thanks for the nice time on :Mysro, Ecsro Vip, Swsro1 Swsro2
Well: Good luck especially in real live and ingame too....Get a live ;;*
It will be better for you ; )
Thanks and btw i will stay online on epvp as far as i've planned it ;
The last ScreenShots will follow here or maybe in swsro2 topic ^_^
Thanks
8 Users
Old 08/21/2010, 22:55   #2

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
seen this so many times, but ... Bye! good choice
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2010, 22:57   #3

elite*gold: 38
schade das du weg bist, naja bin auch nicht mehr so activ^^

hf in rl

greetz Veteran.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2010, 22:58   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by micha444 View Post
Hey all:

First: I'm not a attention whore who just want to get attention.
Second: I hope the mods let this theard open<3 Please. I just wanna say goodbye to all and most are here so its good to make this topic here
Third: If you just wanna flame or spam this theard: LEAVE IT.
Ok...Well ...Here i stop my sro time...After nearly 2 years of playing nearly every day...First Isro...Than Mysro...Than Ecsro Vip and finally Swsro2...Hell yeah. I thought the last days alot about my real live and especially about the last 2 years...I noticed that i play alot less than 1 or 1,5 years ago...but still too much. I tried to play even less...But i couldn't ...Silkroad Online is not only a game like counter strike or w/e. Its retared.. It fucks up your brain and let you can't quit. I can give you just 1 tip: QUIT THIS GAME AS FAST AS YOU CAN. Its just a waste of time...Well i cant get back my time so i quit as fast as i can....A VERY big THANKS to all the chicks who made my sro time so fucking nice -.-" so nice that i could quit before ....Gretz too :
Isro: PinseI, KoNoToNoSiS_, Keep_Cool_xD, R3b_Bull_G3r, Ralioxen <3 ,
Mysro: Rabenschrey <3, F2F2, xTrivium, xProdigi,Jkmd, Wurscht, FinalFlash
Swsro2 before reg opend for 5$: D0hn <333, Saint, DrPepper, Sexiness, Burton aka TigerGirl, Gofry, Disease, Freestyler aka JKMD <33 .AraneL aka Osman <3= Best turk i've ever meet <3333333
Swsro2 after reg opend for 5$: Veteran, Nuisance , sCene , Vapiano, Spyro, Capitan Jack,, Asiancy and so on ....

If i forgot any1: Pm me i'll edit my post.
Add me on msn:

Now at the end of my post i wanna mention 3 very important persons:
1. Basti aka KoNoToNoSiS_ aka iKono: Thanks for the nice time in isro and the nice duping on mysro ;P
2. Fabi aka iBlue aka NexiTiaN aka AngelSoul: Thanks for the nice time on mysro and swsro2 and swsro1 : You are the best <333333 Let's talk later on skype or where ever )
3. iBangYourMoM aka 0190I666666 aka Fruuity aka GoldyGold aka blablabla Thanks for the nice time on :Mysro, Ecsro Vip, Swsro1 Swsro2
Well: Good luck especially in real live and ingame too....Get a live ;;*
It will be better for you ; )
Thanks and btw i will stay online on epvp as far as i've planned it ;
The last ScreenShots will follow here or maybe in swsro2 topic ^_^

I do not know you but i totally agree with you , when you start to play Sro , you become addict to it :O Its so hard to stop to play !
And I liked when you said : Silkroad Online is not only a game like counter strike or w/e. Its retared.. It fucks up your brain and let you can't quit. I can give you just 1 tip: QUIT THIS GAME AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
AHAHAH XD its funny

Take care man , i hope you will never recome in Silkroad Online XD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2010, 23:00   #5

elite*gold: 100
your are good Writing about sro its Just Waste of time That True But That Why we use Bot To Have Real Life And Have a Nice Life To you Bey Bey
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2010, 23:01   #6

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by siocnarf View Post
I do not know you but i totally agree with you , when you start to play Sro , you become addict to it :O Its so hard to stop to play !
And I liked when you said : Silkroad Online is not only a game like counter strike or w/e. Its retared.. It fucks up your brain and let you can't quit. I can give you just 1 tip: QUIT THIS GAME AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
AHAHAH XD its funny

Take care man , i hope you will never recome in Silkroad Online XD
it is simple to quit....
just alchemy ur stuff then dropp it and then ur gonna be like ohhh noway im gonna play untill i get this shitz back and bam ur playing gay wow in notime

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokosas007 View Post
your are good Writing about sro its Just Waste of time That True But That Why we use Bot To Have Real Life And Have a Nice Life To you Bey Bey
thats realy neccesary?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2010, 23:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaGsTeR View Post
it is simple to quit....
just alchemy ur stuff then dropp it and then ur gonna be like ohhh noway im gonna play untill i get this shitz back and bam ur playing gay wow in notime

thats realy neccesary?

Lol I already tried Wow , stopped to paly 2 day after because I found that game SO BORING !:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2010, 23:04   #8

Received Thanks: 1,125
Good bye and have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2010, 23:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by siocnarf View Post
Lol I already tried Wow , stopped to paly 2 day after because I found that game SO BORING !:
Don`t lie Wow Not Boring :P if u play wer no ppl and u was wors in server then are boring
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2010, 23:08   #10

Talking

Quote:
Don`t lie Wow Not Boring :P if u play wer no ppl and u was wors in server then are boring
I got difficulty to understand XD ?

if u play wer no ppl and u was wors in server then are boring

What do u mean ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2010, 23:09   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Take WoW elsewhere <.< good bye michz0r, gl with everything..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2010, 23:09   #12

go play in global wow there is very funny
Old 08/21/2010, 23:11   #13

Quote:
go play in global wow there is very funny

I Just started to play Swsro2 and I will not pay 15 $ per month to play Wow
Old 08/21/2010, 23:14   #14

so don`t say that are boring until u didn't try to play
Old 08/21/2010, 23:14   #15

u shouldn't stop playing silkroad at all. u can be botter only, no legit playing, as i am ;p dont waste ur time killing monsters in game, go with friends and let monster killing to the bot ;p
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread