Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lyzerk is selling his emulator with source code too

Discussion on Lyzerk is selling his emulator with source code too within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/17/2010, 18:35   #31

elite*gold: 0
DUDE!!...I take it 50!!!that all i have!!!It my B-Day money!!...jkjk....I take it for 50 PM me!!
Old 07/17/2010, 20:12   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwX View Post
LYZERK EMU LOOOOW FULL BUGS lol 500$ HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

SHIT EMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

LYZERK EPIC FAIL..
For this comment and any similar reply,,,

His Offer Is ( ) .... Take It Or Leave It ....

simple No need To think about it.

For LYZERK he worth and Value His Own Work (His Team & His Friends and whom Supportted him )... With this Kind of offer... Extra Source CODE

i belive he did belive he wont run the server So he will sell it With Source CODE So other's whom are intersted can update and continue The project he started and he did cut from his day to developer as his knowledge at that mean time offered Him to go that far he could,,,

So...it's Just an Offer...Take it Or leave it...May comment about to high.... and if you really intersted...Offer what you can pay ...he just gived the number he wish For...may be less or itself...he know how hard it was...

Sad to see Him treated like he is not from our community Or even treated like unkown member

who made a topic and say " i give source code of emu to every one " even with Vid how to install and so on ? Who it's him did and he did not ask for any thing....and we all were happy

Eh...sadness to keep those unwanted replies out there...

and after all we did not see a post from him in this Topic..
,,,-+* Be grateful Not Being Ungrateful *+-,,,
Good Luck...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/17/2010, 21:00   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall679 View Post
DUDE!!...I take it 50!!!that all i have!!!It my B-Day money!!...jkjk....I take it for 50 PM me!!
dude TALK TO Lyzerk ffs, i told you once and $500 is his price, he stated that and won't lower it. stop posting ur dumbass comments. and you said you spent $500 on ecsro in donations, so whats $500 then? loose change?
don't bulls***
stop creating usless threads and stop jumping in them posting nonsense.

Also people need to learn some respect around here. Everyone is so eager to take someone's hard work, use it without any consideration of how much hard work actually went into it and time. And if they find somthing wrong with it they start trash talking, commenting with such things like its ****, ****, fail, etc.
And most of the time if not allways these are kids that have no clue how write a line of code, nevermind make a little program or in this case a emu.

I think this is price is worth it especially as it comes with the source which i think gives it potential. I would jump at the chance to buy Lyzerk's work except i don't realy have $500 hanging around right now as im student at university and money is tight.
I would love to buy it and make it public. Then i think we would get somewhere close to a complete server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2010, 21:04   #34

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
i got 2 ideas.
idea 1:
what if we ask some trusted person to collect the necessary money by donations, then buy the code and then spread it with us? with some little donations around 5€ we'd have the source pretty fast and no one would have to spend a lot of money.-> gonna ask john/salomon/lowfyr right away.
idea 2:
someone buys it and resells it for like 10€ each time. getting 50 buyers shouldn't be hard.

gonna request a cleaning request.

have a nice evening mates!
Old 07/17/2010, 21:07   #35

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
i got 2 ideas.
idea 1:
what if we ask some trusted person to collect the necessary money by donations, then buy the code and then spread it with us? with some little donations around 5€ we'd have the source pretty fast and no one would have to spend a lot of money.-> gonna ask john/salomon/lowfyr right away.
idea 2:
someone buys it and resells it for like 10€ each time. getting 50 buyers shouldn't be hard.

How about thinking of the consequences?
If you think we get alot of spam from sea emu servers, what would happen if lyzerks files got out...
Old 07/17/2010, 21:13   #36

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
then the rules what have to be made a lil more strict.
but still, there would be people working on this source and one day we would really have an almost perfect emu.
there are 2 sites of it. just use them
Old 07/17/2010, 21:15   #37

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
then the rules what have to be made a lil more strict.
but still, there would be people working on this source and one day we would really have an almost perfect emu.
there are 2 sites of it. just use them
Silkroad wasn't made for everyone to have a p-server.
:P I hope this game dosen't turn to MU or WOW anytime soon.
Old 07/17/2010, 21:17   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
If you think we get alot of spam from sea emu servers, what would happen if lyzerks files got out...
True. But normally a thread is created for this purpose. So people can post thier server details. It's just people/noobs who can't see that well and make new threads n start spamming.

But I realy do think if Lyzerk's work was made public then we would get some where. People are motivated by progress. No one wants to start thier own project and make thier own emu from scratch because they know how much work is involved. But if it's half done for example people would want to work on it and contribute thier knowledge.
Old 07/17/2010, 21:31   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
They wouldnt figure out, how to start it.
Old 07/18/2010, 00:04   #40

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
i would like to pay 100$ for the emulator only :P
Old 07/18/2010, 03:39   #41

hmmm if anybody would buy it, and make it online so i will play on this server =)
Old 07/18/2010, 04:16   #42

Quote:
if i will finish this is project. I will never sell ^^
? So who said he's really selling his emulator?
Old 07/18/2010, 04:44   #43

I think hed sell if the money was right. I doubt he will ever completly finish
Old 07/18/2010, 05:20   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybernatus View Post

? So who said he's really selling his emulator?
He is selling it right now, as it is. He won't sell it later with updates. But he is selling it with Source code, so u can create ur own updates... < thats what he told one guy on his forum.
Old 07/18/2010, 05:33   #45

Quote:
i got 2 ideas.
idea 1:
idea 2:

i am up with ur first idea ,if someone can collect money (a trsutfull membre) am up to give that 5$ but we need 99 more so yeah if u can get 99 membre to give 5$ each we could buy it in no time and even more some dev can start updating it so we can maybe get a complete one so...