Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SJSRO] Failed to connect to server

Discussion on [SJSRO] Failed to connect to server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SJSRO] Failed to connect to server

I just downloaded the server cuz i get banned in iSRO (i never used bot )
and when i try to connect it says Failed to connect to server. (C8) ???

PS. I'm new at this thing of pSRO's so don't blame me for my ignorance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Failed to connect to server (C8) SJSRO
02/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
hi, people anyone know why i have this error ? Failed to connect to server (C8) please anyone help me!! SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :-/ :o
Failed to connect the server ?
08/29/2009 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Hi ! Habe mir eben Metin2.US gesaugt und auch angemeldet. Sobald ich mich einlogge kommt immer Failed to connect the server. Wisst ihr woran es liegen könnte ? Danke schonmal im Vorraus. Edit: Funzt jetzt bitte closen.
Failed to connect to server.(C7)
04/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Does anyone know why this is happening? I've tried logging in with/without bot, with Loader and even with the original Silkroad client, and it still gives me the same error. :|
Failed to Connect to Server C9
12/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Help i keep getting this error so many times.do you know what seems to be the problem?and solution please...
You have failed to connect the server
08/01/2006 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
Bin gerade auf der Arbeit und habe die Ports 1301-1390 tcp freigestellt aber ich bekomme beim ladebildschirm immernoch nach dem der ladebalken komplett gefüllt ist, "You have failed to connect the server" weiss jemand vielleicht wie dieses problem zu beheben ist ? EDIT: Kann mir jemand mal die genauen Ports ansagen die Cabal benutzt , falls die oben angegebenen falsch oder nicht vollständig sind ? thx