Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible to edit pk2 to get dc through names?

Discussion on Possible to edit pk2 to get dc through names? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
Possible to edit pk2 to get dc through names?

Is it possbile to add a name to a pk2 and wehen he is near you you will get dced?^^ i already have a data.pk2 without gm avatars but there are people like BotHunter who bann botters .. so i would like to add his name to a pk2 and when he is near me i get a dc^^ Thnaks for every helpfull post..
Old 06/17/2010, 13:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,517
Hmm, not through pk2 editing but it should be possible with a proxy + a program that checks for player spawn packets...
Old 06/17/2010, 15:39   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by _oO_ View Post
Is it possbile to add a name to a pk2 and wehen he is near you you will get dced?^^ i already have a data.pk2 without gm avatars but there are people like BotHunter who bann botters .. so i would like to add his name to a pk2 and when he is near me i get a dc^^ Thnaks for every helpfull post..
not needed hes atm not banning anyone i told him to catch some bots in cave but he said he wont...
Old 06/17/2010, 16:36   #4

Delete the GM suit files from data.pk2 and the client will crash when GM comes near you
Old 06/17/2010, 20:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botter1993 View Post
not needed hes atm not banning anyone i told him to catch some bots in cave but he said he wont...
And do you really believe him? xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] How to fix EP 5 armors names, also edit and fix item mall
04/20/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hello, very helpful people. Hello Now we need help for how to fix the name of the new EP 5 armors and items. for example: the name of the level 70 gear is ???059 and ???075 <-- how do you fix this to change the name into a real name. ( Will need help to Decrypt and Encrypt EP 5 Files ) and also how do you edit the item mall when it says " no item located on this spot" when you click it please all i appriciate your kindness :)
[help] edit blue text and npc names
04/08/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
i need to know the files that need to be edited to change the blue text (shown below) http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5922/25671406. jpg and changing npc names yes ive tried to look in the msg server for the blue system msgs
Tutorial: How to edit teleport names
06/18/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
OK so basically you see the teleport locations like in the image below. http://i41.tinypic.com/imm2qg.jpg Now to edit those you basically need to know what files need to be edited. You need to edit teleport.csv (In data/share/Arrange folder) and stringtable_teleport.csv (In data/script/string folder) So basically you need to look at stringtable_teleport.csv if you need to change the names of the teleports to match the teleport.csv file.. Like in this pic....
[Names] All Server Names! Recommended Servers Are Marked!
02/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey i saw Many server that are using the same names xD its funny so here is a list to help u out. Later I Will Make A List With Avaible Names And I Will Put In The (Already In Use) Names What Server Is Dead And What Server Is Alive! THE BLUE SERVERS ARE RECOMMENDED! First 1-146 Names That Are In Use! CoEmu PorousCO CoUnleashed TCWNN
Edit Monster names Client Side?
08/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hi, Im trying out Spanish Conquer and im turning the client sided stuff english but im having trouble with monster names could someone give me a hint or something what file controls the monster names. I have tried useing english conquer monster.dat but it didnt seem to be the solution.