Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem wit db-bot attacking

Discussion on Problem wit db-bot attacking within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem wit db-bot attacking

ir always say invald target or cannot find target can any one help me with this i play zszc
Old 06/01/2010, 14:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2010, 14:38   #3

elite*gold: 100
use search

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help, my characters aren't attacking...
05/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
i make my private server... version 5165... with horses and ninjas full work... but my characters aren't attacking... only taoists... with tornado... and the trojans attack only with rage (powerclub)... help me!! ^^
Buffbot is still attacking :(
01/21/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, i got 2 Lineage 2 Accounts. 1 DD and 1 Buffer. The DD works really fine, but the Buffer still attacks Units, which attack my DD. I set the Buffer, that he normally shouldnt attack any mob. plz help how i can remove this generous attack if my dd is at6tacked by an npc
The Attacking Autodcer???!
04/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
ew hey x D is there a autodcer that disconnects me when i get attacked?(not SV) thanks :D
Tbot works but has problem attacking
09/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
it works but when it gets to the training point after repoting it does not attack n when i press refresh it says KTZcontrol config
Non-PvP Npc Attacking
02/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
On normal servers, when you attempt to kill some NPC of the opposite factions, two very bad things can happen: 1. The factional NPCs can attack you, and you will not be able to attack them back due to the "Invalid Target" message. e.g. attacking Astranaar 2. The factional NPCs PvP enable you, and surrounding players of the opposite faction can burn you into the ground. e.g. attacking Orgrimmar The solution lies within the use of a pet. Usually this pertains to either a Hunter or a...