Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

swsro2 db bot problem

Discussion on swsro2 db bot problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
swsro2 db bot problem

hi everything is fine until i press start, when i load settings and press start, the game disconnects from server, help please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SWSRO2 Problem
06/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i just started playing sw2, and when i connected.. i see a lot of things with this.. "????".. hmm i dont know if i have to download a english media.pk2 or something... if yes... please post a link or something.. :D.. here is a pic :rolleyes:
Problem with bot on swsro2
06/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9081/errorsv.pn g i got this problem with bot and i dont know what shall i do. I got this problem only on 1 character and not only on my PC. I gave passwords to my friend and he got this same error. If someone know what shall i do please answer here or send me private message. teleport doesnt help i could make teleport 100 times and always this same
[Problem] Db-bot with swsro2
06/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
My friend got following problem, he botted like 1 week without any error, then suddenly when he is logging in, the bot dont display his char. Neither the name, nore coords or anything. Also tried to use the newer version. On my computer everything is working perfect. Any1 got a solution? Thanks for help.
SWSRO2 problem
04/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi yesterday i bought 2 SWSRO2 Accounts. Now im waiting about 24 Hours for them, and i dont get them. I heard that some guys get them in 1-3 hours, why it takes so much time? I bought them at srokey.com. I bought 2x SWSRO2 ACC for 10$ and send it with paypal to boco. Now im waiting, and waiting and waiting..
I have a problem with swsro2
03/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
When I try to open the launcher and press "Start" it writes something about data file or something and the doesn't open... Can someone help me fix this? I want to play already