Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sjsro little problem plz help

Discussion on Sjsro little problem plz help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sjsro little problem plz help

Hello people ! I have a question when i play sjsro sometimes when i type text in game and press enter Like selling 24 sos glavie or something then i get this on top Cannot carry this function because you not in the guild can anyone explain what i do wrong ? Thank you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sjsro, problem ://
11/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello, i have a poblem with sjsro, when i click "Start" i get error wich says "Sorry.Failed to execute Silkroad. " Maybe anyone has this problem and knows how to solve it? Btv, its on windows Vista. Thx.
Problem SjSro!
04/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
I have a problem with SjSro, i downloaded srogame1.0.91.exe, installed, downloaded media.pk2, and when i try to start the game, it gives me error that "silkroad online launcher has stopped working" .... i see that the server is online and stuff, and i get this error, can anyone help me ? Ecsro nd other servers work, but only this server gives this kind of error. btw, im running on windows vista, maybe it helps.
SJSRO Big Problem - need Help!
03/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hey guys, first of all, im totally new in this game, never played on any PServer before, so dont write stupid comments, would be nice ;) ..Well..i did everything right i guess..i downloaded client1.091, registered, downloaded a pk2. Look at the Screenshots http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/743/error1a.th.j pg http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5435/error2k.th. jpg
sjsro problem
03/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
when i try to conect it says that its on inspection, but its not true. please help me. thanks
sjsro problem
02/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
what i must have to play sjsro now??what media.pk and what is with the ip how i can use it? (sorry for posting again)