Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lets think

Discussion on Lets think within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/20/2010, 00:02   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2F@st View Post
hmm, if they didnt have acces, then how do they create items lol?
simple GM's don't have any acess to the serverfiles, they just Game Masters ingame nothing more than that,and create items and everything ingame by GM console.

only Administrators of the server have the serverfiles and acess to the database.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botter1993 View Post
not all GM´s have acces to the databse at some pservers not even the hoster got acces :P ocean didnt had acces to enter the databse (thats why he was a noob)
Ocean and P-master were the Admins of ECSRO and ofcourse both of them had access to the database and everything.
Old 05/20/2010, 01:40   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Burton- View Post
first server was 666k and then MHTC and then ECSRO,MYSRO,SJSRO,SWSRO.

ECSRO Closed > ZSZC Opened.

all related to the serverfiles,I mean the people who got them are Chinese except ZSZC.

666k = by chinese
MHTC = by chinese
ECSRO= by chinese (ocean)
MYSRO= by chinese
SJSRO = by chinese
ZSZC = by germans probably Eike (P-master) got the files from ocean and running it. not OCEAN this time.

It's impossible to get the files, need to wait for a 'miracle' for an chinese will release something.
MHTC = Ocean ( I remeber this because was a ****** server where he gave all chinks full sun and laggy peace of ****)
ECSRO= Ocean with Pmaster
ZSZC= Ocean (must have something to do with it last minute action to make some quick cash before going to jail next month)
Old 05/20/2010, 10:11   #33

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Burton- View Post
simple GM's don't have any acess to the serverfiles, they just Game Masters ingame nothing more than that,and create items and everything ingame by GM console.

only Administrators of the server have the serverfiles and acess to the database.

Ocean and P-master were the Admins of ECSRO and ofcourse both of them had access to the database and everything.
but, they must have access lol, i suppose im wrong but it doesnt make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrilo View Post
MHTC = Ocean ( I remeber this because was a ****** server where he gave all chinks full sun and laggy peace of ****)
ZSZC= Ocean (must have something to do with it last minute action to make some quick cash before going to jail next month)
true, but as far as i know, ocean was a GM in MHTC
Old 05/20/2010, 14:50   #34

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvaidasxx View Post
Ok,i'm thinking, sunsro,swsro and etc have server files, stolen server files, everybody knows that ecsro stole files from swsro after they made update.So... maybie its possible to hack these files to?
This is a fail.
Only an idiot would believe that ecsro hacked swsro files.
They only took the client, cuz there was nothing else they needed lol.
Old 05/20/2010, 14:54   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrilo View Post
nope ocean isn't the owner of ZSZC .
Old 05/20/2010, 15:24   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
This is a fail.
Only an idiot would believe that ecsro hacked swsro files.
They only took the client, cuz there was nothing else they needed lol.
lol thats the answer thx.