Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

does ZSZC actually work

Discussion on does ZSZC actually work within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/13/2010, 09:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Member View Post
swsro/swsro2 are the worst p-server out there, bunch of nubbish players and turk infected also lags a lot.
I want see your char ingame.
Just post some screens of ur lv 100 char with 9dg npc gear, you noob.
I bet you couldnt kill a **** in swsro, not even a ******* hapy. lololol.gtfo seriously.

@Threadstarter:
1.Lag
2.Delay
3.Lv 100 skills
4.Lv 100 Mobs in Donwhang cave(FAIL)
5.Ex-Ecsro team member(big fail)
6.GM´s are weak. Some guy killed an gm in the beta stage(BIGGEST HISTORY FAIL)
Old 05/13/2010, 17:37   #17

7. Why you tried to join ZSZC Team then?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2010, 18:37   #18

Received Thanks: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSZC View Post
7. Why you tried to join ZSZC Team then?
o_O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DB BOT don't work on ZSZC with 102 bower
08/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hiya, I got problem. Yesterday I logged on my 100 bow and starting boting, everything was ok. In end of day i worn 11dg bow, 11dg boots and 11dg 2x ring and still botting. I logged of and today I can't bot.. I turned on client by db bot v0.8 and bot still dont see my char. Skill list is empty, bot dont pot char etc. What's wrong? Greetz, Kai
sro-db bot doesnt work for zszc
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hi all i have the sro-db bot for zszc fire but i have a problem with it : the bot doesn't detect my char. how i open zszc: i click loader i open srproxy and enter in ip: 72.55.143.209 and i click start i click on crackloader, i choose the sro client.exe of zszc
How to Get SRO-DB Bot to work with zszc 1.677 client
07/22/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
I got the bot to work here's what I did plane and simple. 1. Download patch 1.677 from zszc. heres the link its from the launcher itself http://www.multiupload.com/ZWNXSTR0WO 2. on the .rar file that you've downloaded, there are 3 files on it. Just extract the one with file name ZSZCPatch_1.677.exe on your zszc folder nothing else. meaning your still using the 1.676 sro_client and Launcher. 3. After it is Extracted run the patch. 4. run bot the usual way that works for you (I use...
[ZSZC] SRO-DB Bot don't work Anymoar
07/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Tested everything and nothing works Changed the media.pk2 for a modified one changed the SRO_Client and silkroad.exe for the old one changed the SRO_Client and silkroad.exe for the new one Used ZSZC Media Patcher to get the IP It doesnt work Does anybody have an idea to this im getting crazy
ZSZC DB BOT + PET DONT WORK
06/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
bot stoped working after i get a graber pet i dont know why, would like to get the help of somone here with a tutorial teaching how make it work plss the skills dont show up and even after i load the settings saved of my char the bot do not move