Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SRO-DBot]are you satisfied?

Discussion on [SRO-DBot]are you satisfied? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Are you satisfied,and how is the bot?
Best bot ever!!! I like it all working 54 35.29%
This bot sucks, not working properly for me 30 19.61%
Better than nothing^^ 57 37.25%
I back to lolkop keypresser/chinese bot..bb SRO-DBot 34 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04/30/2010, 17:08   #31

elite*gold: 280
Received Thanks: 3,483
well its encrypted but the sro-db team is able to decrypt it (wouldn't make much sense to recyve useless data). dunno if they are saving the login informations or if the systems just checks if they are valid.

if the data gets saved, all the users may get scammed soon.
Old 04/30/2010, 17:18   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumalauta View Post
You're right, login data are still sent to their server, but i checked it and your login is sent hashed by md5, so you don't have to worry, they can't see it.

Heres a link to a website for cracking md5 cryptions

Just copy/paste not hard at all.
Old 04/30/2010, 17:42   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkop View Post
well its encrypted but the sro-db team is able to decrypt it (wouldn't make much sense to recyve useless data). dunno if they are saving the login informations or if the systems just checks if they are valid.

Will be funny ^^ Because its really possible .I think They will earn more money by scamm user accounts than from bot selling ...
Old 04/30/2010, 17:59   #34

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkop View Post

Hmm i know exactly how their bot works, and what it sends to the server, actually it sends only the connected charname, during the first loading before entering the world. They cannot do anything with the charname.

It's already the second time i say it but a md5 hash cannot be cracked or decrypted, it can be de-hashed with a database such as the one Maciupka posted, but the string corresponding to the hash must be in the database, otherwise, it won't return anything. Furthermore, i really doubt that silkroad players charnames are in this database, then having a charname with up and lower case such as JuMaLaUtA and the database cannot find anything.

md5 hashed are used by most of forum databases out there such as vbulletin and phpbb and password have always been secured.

And as u said lolkop, "wouldn't make much sense to recyve useless data", md5 hashes aren't made to be decrypted (cuz it's impossible) but to be compared.

I'll explain you how the check function of the bot works, when you buy it, you have to send your charname to the admin, he takes it and generate a md5 hash of the charname you gave him then he adds it to the auth server database. (He knows which username corresponds to the md5 hash because he generated it..)

Then when you use the bot, once you are logged in, you select you char and the bot generate a md5 hash corresponding to the charname you've selected and send it to the server. The server gets this md5 hash and compare it to all the md5 hashes he has in his database, if he find a correspondence, it means that the char is authorized, otherwise it closes teh bot and u're screwed. But the admin cannot read what charname has been sent by the bot because it's hashed by md5.

Understood?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2010, 17:59   #35

Received Thanks: 2,010
nice triple post supertrillo
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2010, 18:30   #36

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
nice triple post supertrillo
Lolz, you got a thanks xD
Spam, Mudkipz!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2010, 18:42   #37

elite*gold: 280
Received Thanks: 3,483
Quote:
Hmm i know exactly how their bot works, and what it sends to the server, actually it sends only the connected charname, during the first loading before entering the world. They cannot do anything with the charname.

It's already the second time i say it but a md5 hash cannot be cracked or decrypted, it can be de-hashed with a database such as the one Maciupka posted, but the string corresponding to the hash must be in the database, otherwise, it won't return anything. Furthermore, i really doubt that silkroad players charnames are in this database, then having a charname with up and lower case such as JuMaLaUtA and the database cannot find anything.

md5 hashed are used by most of forum databases out there such as vbulletin and phpbb and password have always been secured.

And as u said lolkop, "wouldn't make much sense to recyve useless data", md5 hashes aren't made to be decrypted (cuz it's impossible) but to be compared.

I'll explain you how the check function of the bot works, when you buy it, you have to send your charname to the admin, he takes it and generate a md5 hash of the charname you gave him then he adds it to the auth server database. (He knows which username corresponds to the md5 hash because he generated it..)

Then when you use the bot, once you are logged in, you select you char and the bot generate a md5 hash corresponding to the charname you've selected and send it to the server. The server gets this md5 hash and compare it to all the md5 hashes he has in his database, if he find a correspondence, it means that the char is authorized, otherwise it closes teh bot and u're screwed. But the admin cannot read what charname has been sent by the bot because it's hashed by md5.

Understood?
well if its just the charname we're fine =). i wasn't scared that they crack the login info. its more the fact that md5 hashed login databases are still kinda scarry since it would be more easy to crack some login infos from that database than cracking login infos with clientless stuff (no server reply wouldbe needed anymore)

what eva thx for the informations =)
Old 04/30/2010, 18:43   #38

bot the hell is not supported with loop to 1024x768 ... who do not have 17 "monitor + + this ****** ..
Old 04/30/2010, 18:45   #39

Quote:

Understood?
So you are 100% sure that you wont get scammed through that?
Old 04/30/2010, 18:46   #40

because this is failBot for 85% of the people not working...is it Coincidence?
****** bot.
Old 04/30/2010, 18:52   #41

well its not that good, the DB team did a good work but the loop dosent work.....
if the loop will be fixed, it's gonna be awesome :O
Old 04/30/2010, 19:37   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vynius View Post
well its not that good, the DB team did a good work but the loop dosent work.....
if the loop will be fixed, it's gonna be awesome :O
not only loop issues some skills don't work. best solution to limit loop headache add reverse return scroll function for loop system.

another issue bot not self resting if that can be solved then bot will be perfect
Old 04/30/2010, 21:35   #43

elite*gold: 8
I Think Lolkop should make a new bot based of the Sro-db Bot with better features and free4all
lolkop you can do this??
Old 04/30/2010, 21:47   #44

Form me its working perfectly (dident tried the loop yet)

so yeah
Old 04/30/2010, 21:51   #45

elite*gold: 100
lol, the burton are banned '-' why?