Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SJSRO] I need help in SibiBot

Discussion on [SJSRO] I need help in SibiBot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [SJSRO] I need help in SibiBot

How can I do that I will pick up from the floor and this is only my gifts?
Old 04/10/2010, 00:03   #2

Didn't understand a Word F**K Google Translations
Old 04/10/2010, 00:39   #3

*facepalm* speak proper english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SibiBot on SjSRO
06/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I have problem with that, cuz I dont know why, but when I won't bot to pick up anythink I untype pick up option and working good, becouse dont loop anythink, but I getting allways DC, for 5-10min... can u tell me why?
SjSro Sibibot help?
03/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys! After like a year of abstinence i wanted to come back to SJsro. Well i dled Sibibot, Ecsro, and the Sjsro media.pk2 from sjsro-info.ucoz**** etc.... So yeah after login in with first try and pressing F7 i get the Settings window.. but i dont have any chinese letters there... Well thats Ok i didnt have them a year ago to but i had strange other signs wich i could translate with help of a thread from here... but now i only got #_____________ Ü________ o_______ lv1...
about the sibibot in sjsro old
02/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i know that there is a way to enter with the bot even with server traffic. i know that i soposde to download procexp or something like that... i allready download it but i dont know what items i sposde to suspend that this way will work so if some one called give me some nice picture with the items i should suspend really ty ....
[SjSro] Sibibot
12/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Would anyone have english sibibot although where the translated heuksal my bot skills writes squares
SJSRO - SibiBot
10/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
I dont know what reason but i just open today game with bot and my bot dont work's on pots and my friend have the same problem :S Sibiprecints dont work anymore on sjsro ? damnit lol i can't farm my char's :X