Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[?]SRO Registration?

Discussion on [?]SRO Registration? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[?]SRO Registration?

Where or who do I go to for purchasing an invite code for SWSRO, since I read that it's p2p now?

Went to go play Silkroad a couple weeks ago cause I used to play a lot. I then find out that my account has been deleted on the original, for "Being Inactive" which is gay. Instead of starting over from scratch... I thought. What better way of getting back at them than to go and join a private server?

Just hope it isn't too costly and PayPal accessible. I'm in the middle of constructing a new PC and paying on things at the same time. Won't have the money until next week.

Sorry I'd look harder for the solution myself, but I'm running out of time. Gotta get to bed. I have work tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.
Goodnight.

EDIT: Forgot to ask. What are the Rates?
Old 03/29/2010, 07:44   #2

30x rates
and srokey.com
Old 03/29/2010, 08:16   #3

can i buy a swsro key via Paysafecard?
Old 03/29/2010, 08:23   #4

idk BTW wrong section !!!!!!!!!!
post here
Old 03/29/2010, 08:33   #5

not p2p retards >.< its just so you cannot reg .. do you see them selling codes ..No!
Old 03/29/2010, 11:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusive™ View Post
not p2p retards >.< its just so you cannot reg .. do you see them selling codes ..No!
Thanks for the input but, I read it in a couple of threads and just made an assumption based off that. I haven't exactly been here long nor did I have time to browse long enough. Thank you though for wasting both our time.

If its not p2p...

Now that I know my assumption is wrong. How am I supposed to know registration is open when the page is always online?

Also can I donate for an account? Someone willing to give me an answer nicely?

Thanks