Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Info] The Big Thread about pserver.

Discussion on [Info] The Big Thread about pserver. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 36
[Info] The Big Thread about pserver.

Ive decided to create/write this thread because, for the last few days (or shall i say month), there has never been more spam in this section. BUT, if ur going to say "OMG FAKC U , WE KNOW WE KNOW BLAH BLAH BLAH" and some shit like that, just leave.

The history of Silkroad Pservers:

The very first private silkroad server was MHTC (i cudnt play on this one lol), Ocean was a GM on this server (rumors say that, ocean stole the server files from the owner of MHTC). After some time, it got closed, which was the beginning of ECSRO.

OH, i forgot, if im not mistaken, MYSRO was the 2nd server, after MTHC (im not sure, it may be the first one too)

ECSRO was once a great server, where there were only full legit hand grinding, LOTS of events (even on public), full 8-man parties etc etc.. then, there came another server from ECSRO: fembria (in my opinion ecsro got fucked up after this server because, everything got messed up cuz of this server), and after, new skills, cap and mob came.

MEAN WHILE, SJSRO and SSWC (swsro=sunworld silkroad) got opened. At first, SJSRO was a big opponent for, because their servers were 30x rates, while ECSRO was only 10x. SJSRO started stealing most of the customers soo, ecsro made an update, and gained their customers back. SSWC was the biggest reason which made them able to update, because SSWC was the first server to bring 10D, new skills etc etc.. (in my opinion, ecsro leaked all of these from swsro lol). SO after sometime, all was going well, but then ECSRO got closed, and now, we r left with 3 servers: SJSRO, MYSRO, and SWSRO (1,2)

Basic information about ECSRO, MYSRO, SWSRO, SJSRO

ECSRO (dead server):
Rates were: 10x for public, 15x for vip
Serv capacity: it was 1500, then changed to 2000 slots

SJSRO (alive):
Rates: 30x, 10x loot (as far as i know)
Serv capacity: dont know about this.
Login time: changes, but generally crowded
Skills: lv 70
Registration: Closed-Open, because, it changes from time to time, its sometimes open, sometimes not. (ill give the link for it from private)

MYSRO (alive):
Rates: a lil bit higher than 30x, im assuming 32-33x , 15x rates for loots too
Server capacity: dont know about this too
Login time: always populated, always 1st time log in
Skills: lv 70

SSWC/SWSRO 1,2 (alive):
Rates: 30x, loot is 10x (i think)
Server capacity: 2000 users
Skills: lv 110

SSWC1 used to be a really laggy server, but now its stable.

AS for any other questions about swsro 2, the registration is closed. the accounts are starting from 30$ .

For loader, autopot and bot: (bot)

(everything is inside the autoit spoiler)

LAGS FOR ANY SERVER CAN BE FIXED BY ANY PROXY (which is in china)

If im mistaken in any part, please correct me, i will edit the topic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2010, 20:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
If im mistaken in any part, please correct me, i will edit the topic.
to correct, ECSRO never was a great server uniques event=crash server,team sucks,owner Ocean just an idiot...nothing to say more., just sunworld is nice private server.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/23/2010, 20:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Burton™ View Post
to correct, ECSRO never was a great server uniques event=crash server,team sucks,owner Ocean just an idiot...nothing to say more., just sunworld is nice private server.
this
Old 03/23/2010, 20:18   #4

nah, well it was once great when i played, 100 cap ****** da server lol..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2010, 20:46   #5

Thanks for info
Old 03/23/2010, 21:01   #6

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2F@st View Post
nah, well it was once great when i played, 100 cap ****** da server lol..
server was just perfect at 90 cap / 70 skillcap, no laggs no crashes...
when 90 skillcap came, it started lagging, and then after awhile crashes n **** came >_<
Old 03/23/2010, 21:07   #7

Received Thanks: 1,517
First post is a fail.
Loot should be drop.
There are two SJSRO servers.
Crowded is not Full. When you say crowded, it means the server is ALMOST full.
And SunWorldSilkroad is not 'stable', login server is 75% of the time off.
MYSRO is btw not the real name, it's just the name of a chinese silkroad forum. (it's dead)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/23/2010, 21:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
First post is a fail.
Loot should be drop.
MYSRO is btw not the real name, it's just the name of a chinese silkroad forum. (it's dead)
Expert
Old 03/23/2010, 21:28   #9

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
First post is a fail.
Loot should be drop.
Doesnt mather, people still understands what he means...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2010, 21:34   #10

Quote:
First post is a fail.
Loot should be drop.
loot= drop dude..

yes i know that there are 2 sjsro servers, just didnt mention it.

and Crowded can be full. if u look at server capacities, it says crowded when its 2000/2000

BTW, about the login time thingie, thats ur problem, its not 75% of the time off, if u remember the old times, its quite stable, and lagless compared to ecsro and other servers.

aaaaaaand i do know that mysro isnt the name. and if u look at that, sswc isnt called sunworld, its called shenjiez thingie ( dont remember it).
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2010, 21:47   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Burton™ View Post
+1
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2010, 02:06   #12

trashed tread
Old 03/24/2010, 07:06   #13

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2F@st View Post
loot= drop dude..

yes i know that there are 2 sjsro servers, just didnt mention it.

and Crowded can be full. if u look at server capacities, it says crowded when its 2000/2000 :)

BTW, about the login time thingie, thats ur problem, its not 75% of the time off, if u remember the old times, its quite stable, and lagless compared to ecsro and other servers.

aaaaaaand i do know that mysro isnt the name. and if u look at that, sswc isnt called sunworld, its called shenjiez thingie ( dont remember it).
Actually, loot isn't drop.

Loot (noun) is what someone/something dropped.

Loot (verb) means taking the loot, the items/gold that were dropped by someone/something.

Drop (verb) means 'putting' items on the ground, before the items can be dropped, they are calculated with the drop formulas and the drop rate.

Drop (noun) is the name of the dropping action, often used to describe the items looted by the player.
Example: Player1 to Player2: "Hey nice drop!"

Scheme: MOB::Drops->Dropped items/loot<-Loots::PLAYER

I know Crowded can be Full but if you just say Crowded, some people may think it's not Full. (and most of the times it is)

Why do you say 'the login thingie' is my problem? Say it so people will know it is there. Don't hide the truth!

And ok maybe it isn't off 75% of the time but it is off alot.

And, why do you say "remember the old times", the 'old times' aren't now and it's not true, in the 'old times' the server was alot in Check.

About the name, I can't check it because sro8.com is down because they reached their bandwidth.

EDIT: Their reg page is still on and it says the name of 'SWSRO' is 盛世一区/盛世二区: Saatchi District
One/Two (SWSRO1/SWSRO2)
So we were both wrong about that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2010, 16:47   #14

Quote:
Actually, loot isn't drop.

Loot (noun) is what someone/something dropped.

Loot (verb) means taking the loot, the items/gold that were dropped by someone/something.

Drop (verb) means 'putting' items on the ground, before the items can be dropped, they are calculated with the drop formulas and the drop rate.

Drop (noun) is the name of the dropping action, often used to describe the items looted by the player.
Example: Player1 to Player2: "Hey nice drop!"

Scheme: MOB:rops->Dropped items/loot<-Loots::PLAYER

I know Crowded can be Full but if you just say Crowded, some people may think it's not Full. (and most of the times it is)

Why do you say 'the login thingie' is my problem? Say it so people will know it is there. Don't hide the truth!

And ok maybe it isn't off 75% of the time but it is off alot.

And, why do you say "remember the old times", the 'old times' aren't now and it's not true, in the 'old times' the server was alot in Check.

About the name, I can't check it because sro8.com is down because they reached their bandwidth.

EDIT: Their reg page is still on and it says the name of 'SWSRO' is 盛世一区/盛世二区: Saatchi District
One/Two (SWSRO1/SWSRO2)
So we were both wrong about that.
haha back to academic english eh? lol i know that they have different grammatical structures, i only said it because their meanings are near to each other
Old 03/24/2010, 17:01   #15

in academic English, the "suck" word is rude. its better to say "Actually, my english isn't that good" or "Actually, my english is bad"

OT:

i will add the information about the account trading/selling and some more info about registration.