Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sjsro build

Discussion on sjsro build within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sjsro build

hey guys...im starting a new char on sjsro, and was wondering if i should make a bower/glavie/fire build? a duel build pretty much...i know it may seem stupid to ask, but i just wanna know if anybody ever made that build and give me some suggestions?
or like a bower/blader? and sorry if this is the wrong place to put this post...
Old 03/14/2010, 02:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
glavie fire light cold
Old 03/14/2010, 07:32   #3

bower/glavie/fire lol this will make u noob char, glavie/fire/light much better
Old 03/14/2010, 07:35   #4

i just want to have some fun.... i know glavie fire light is good...but im just make a bower/light/fire/cold then... since i leveled up 35 level on pacheon already...
unless i will dlvl..
Old 03/14/2010, 10:43   #5

The Best build is server is glavie/fire/light but my suggestion is to make a hibrid 8:1..on spear:d....heuska/fire/light

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sjsro Glavie Build
04/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hi guys got again 1 guestion i dont know what for build to choose i was thinking of : 90 heuksal 60 light 60 cold 90 fire or should i do 90 heuksal 90 light and 90 fire Please help me to solve this little problem
[SJSRO] Bow build
04/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
well, the titel says it all i'm starting a new char and this time on the SJSRO servers. I want to be a archer/bower and i'm looking for some build info about it. i think about: 90 pacheon / 90 fire / 90 cold and does anyone know when i need to farm etc and how much sp i need i know a site to check that but if someone already knows.....
[Help] SJSRO Glavier Build
11/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, this is my first post so dont be mean :) I wanna start at SJSRO (downloading it right now) and I have heard so far that glavier seems to be the best build in pvp and is, due to the lack of snowshield, even in pve very good (I know from ECsro that nukers, especially pure int spear die FAR to often). So I will start with a glavier, but ive got some questions about it... First, when i calculate the SP i need it tells me around 400k, is that right? If not, could somebody please tell me...
SJSRO bow build
09/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi, ive got a Q i play on sjsro (new server) and i have a Full str Bow Now should i skill 90 Pach/70 Cold/70 Light/70 Fire or should i take 90 pach/90 light/90 fire the question is, will sjsro update there skills sometime or not?
Need build help Sjsro (please)
04/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi, this is the first time I play a silkroad private server, and I will really appreciate it if you good guys help me. What is the best (or just a fine one) build (included masteries level) for pvp at high level on sjsro and that I can still grind fastly on monsters. I thank all of you in advance:handsdown: Sorry for my bad english... it is not my native language T-T.