Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need auto login for sjsro.

Discussion on need auto login for sjsro. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need auto login for sjsro.

title. and i need auto login which is trying to log at the first time.

thanks for helping.
Old 03/07/2010, 12:38   #2

elite*gold: 20
just put a coin in ur enter key or put something heavy on it so u dont need any program or anything
Old 03/07/2010, 13:57   #3

i want to log in with bot.. and if i want to log in with bot i have to log in at the first time..
so thats what i ment. auto login that try to login at the first time and than all over again till it log in..
Old 03/08/2010, 11:17   #4

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1529812 View Post
i want to log in with bot.. and if i want to log in with bot i have to log in at the first time..
so thats what i ment. auto login that try to login at the first time and than all over again till it log in..
There's no such thing for sjsro to reopen the client when u get the traffic message.
You have to make your own
Language can be used :
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2010, 17:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambal View Post
just put a coin in ur enter key or put something heavy on it so u dont need any program or anything
I know this way, but don't works perfectly cause i get DC after the 3-4 trying. :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolrko View Post
There's no such thing for sjsro to reopen the client when u get the traffic message.
You have to make your own
Language can be used :
Thanks, for this link, but i'm a noob at programming, so can u help me a bit how to start?