Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Any information involving SWSRO1 registration ?

Discussion on [Request] Any information involving SWSRO1 registration ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/04/2010, 20:45   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrelac View Post
It's better than opening reg for free
why? because you're selfish?

better leaking the *** ******* **** files for good! like that no server would be lagging and there would be some kind of competition between the hosters. and that's good for us players!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2010, 20:47   #17

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
why? because you're selfish?

better leaking the *** ******* **** files for good! like that no server would be lagging and there would be some kind of competition between the hosters. and that's good for us players!!
Keep dreaming...
**** happened to ecsro,and the files still arent leaked..do you expect swsro will?Never
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT EMPTY swsro1 accounts with full information for change pw! Come fast HOT !!!!
03/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
so i have 7 accounts wich are empty and all information to change password. i accept swsro 2 accounts and isro accounts etc... silk on swsro 1/gold
SWSRO1 REGISTRATION!!
03/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
sorry if i am making noobish post. but i have tried all morning to find a link for SWSRO1 registration tht works, all seem to be broken. and the live up link says registration servers are up. whats going on? is this an issue tht everyone else knows about cept me? if not plz provide a link for me to register for SWSRO1 plz and thnks.
*REQUEST* How to get information of another PC
05/14/2009 - Tutorials - 2 Replies
Hey, I am trying to get information of one of the computers in my school where i can get some of the exams and stuff!! I already used a keykatcher (Device that i connected on the PC and i already got the PASSWORD for the computer account!) Computers in my schools are connected to a server, where u need to put a login and a password to LOGIN, everyone have a login but each person have acces JUST to their folders and not to others. Is there anyway i can acces to a folder that i dont have the...