Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mysro events!

Discussion on Mysro events! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mysro events!

OK! i will do some events like hide and seek on the MYSRO! server, in about ~ 30 minutes if enough ppl participe

the prices will be: gold, silk items, soX items, some good (for example +5) 9D items!

pm me ingame 0190I666666 if you want to participe, if enough ppl wanna participe i will start in ~ 30 minutes
Old 02/19/2010, 20:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
Rofl , too bad that's the only kind of event this server gets :]
Old 02/19/2010, 21:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalamann View Post
yes, and you are the one who take 2 sun parts from me, and his exploit dont work correct ; P
Because you're doing it wrong or something :P

Well,BlazingGirl got banned so I don't know if you sent me any mails regarding that bug ;D

Hmm,I can provide 600kk gold for the event winners :P
If there are more "rounds" in this event... then reward for every winner(if there will be 6 rounds) will be <your reward> and additional 100kk from me...

Also,I suggest to make 6 "rounds" of that event,so there'll be six winners... 100kk per winner ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MYSRO]WTS Mysro char for Mysro item or gold
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS mysro char 79lv nuker ff gap 0 3k sp left dont have items full int for sun item or 200m gold on mysro
WTT/S RS Acc LvL 78 With A LOT Of EventS
12/26/2009 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Hey all!!! Mery Christmas for all of You!!! I came here with my new offer! I'm now offering LvL 78 RuneScape Account with A LOT OF funny EventS' items and emotes, good stat, nice bank. P. S. It's very good for LvLing, Believe me!!! I can't tell you everything about my account, because there's very much to tell, so... Here is some photos ImageShack - Account stats or bank can be changed, because i'm LvLing it now... Don't worry, I promise, it'll not be worse! I have all the Recovery...
Verkaufe Mysro lvl 64sos+ 44 Polearm auf Mysro
05/12/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi verkaufe oder tausche meine Glavie 64 sos +44 auf Mysro, die ich beim ersten und letzten Event bekommen habe. In dem Event ging es darum der erste zu sein der lvl 90 ist^^ Gut wäre ein ISRO Account. Hier das Bild : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
i have problem with mysro(some ????? apper when i start mysro)
11/29/2008 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
when i open ecsro and then start window named BSO and write memory and something on chinese and then i press ok and open ecsro window a i press start then apper some window named ???????????? and its write what kind of proccesor i have. Pls help me
Events!
06/26/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hey Guys! I have nice Event Ideas, that my players of my server loves!! Example: Compose Rates are 50 Weekend Event: Compose Rates ►80◄ or this is the most popular: Find the Spider Queen in Gobi Desert and any Eudemon get 230 points (just say position)