Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[READ ME NOW!]The ecSRO Incident

Discussion on [READ ME NOW!]The ecSRO Incident within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
[READ ME NOW!]The ecSRO Incident

Can everyone please stop making posts and threads as its generally quite annoying, some people have messaged me on msn also asking about ecSRO being sued.

NO-ONE can make any final conclusions about what is happening, as so far we do not know, everyone is just making assumptions from that one link that was posted with only a small amount of information about this incident.

Maybe they will open back up who knows... either way I do not really care, but like I said no final conclusions can be made. Its like throwing a ball blindfolded and trying to say you know where its gonna land.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 02/15/2010, 00:49   #2

Received Thanks: 1,109
yea, they just think everything is gone like a chaos and starting to post idiotic posts and threads.
Old 02/15/2010, 00:53   #3

Received Thanks: 1,072
#closed
#stickied
I hope everyone reads this. All this is just speculation no one yet knows for sure.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
All about Ecsro and it's changes discussion here [Read more]
12/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 126 Replies
This is another temp thread about Ecsro to reduce the spam. I am going inactive for like 1 or 2 weeks...i will check daily for 30 minutes or so... To guards, please hit the damn report button frequently so you help the sad mods:D.
READ( About ECSRO )
10/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
its a long time for me i didnt play 4 months i isntalled everything igot it i can log in but i dont have NoDC ( i get the whole time Disconnected's ) do not flame on me cuz i ask a noDC just give me a tip or send me the link thanks Already PEACE*
Wtt Sjsro for ecsro (read)
09/18/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTT 400m gold+ lvl90 glavier (naked, got scammed once >.<) , +71 nuker, +70 force bower, for 600m gold in ecsro. thats all ^^, MM accepted (mod, or trusted member) in sjsro old, for ecsro public
Wts lvl 82 spear in ecsro fembria + steam account with cs 1.6 and other games.Read
05/30/2009 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
I Trade lvl 82 Spear in ecsro fembria and a steam account with cs 1.6 hl1 hl1 opposing force hl1 deathmatch;hl1 blueshift,ricochet team fortress classic hl2 deathmatch all playable online exept blueshift that dont have multiplayer mode i trade it for game cd keys like cod 4 and cod 5 and battlefield2 and a steam account with css left 4dead and other games if u have either cd keys or steam its good just offer me... add my msn [email protected] if ur interested