Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

An Private Server Rules (What do you think about it ?)

Discussion on An Private Server Rules (What do you think about it ?) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/09/2010, 21:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
As long as they get profit constantly they keep the servers , if they got enough then they might just **** you up after you spent even 500~1000$
Old 02/10/2010, 06:21   #17

no affence.. but u think 2 much xD

but i see your point.. and yeah.. ppl like ocean are reaaaaallllllyyyy stupid.. making money out of game and not paying taxese? wow? wtf!?!? thats wrongs i think
Old 02/10/2010, 15:38   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolrko View Post
In this case why did you reply? FREE INFRACTION !
Hum, yea, because this is a useless topic. They set what ever Terms they want. After all, it's their own server files. If you don't like them, don't play there. Besides, you are supposed to know all the Terms of Usage before even registering there. Now that it is closed, you remember: ZOMG THE TERMS, THEY ARE NUBS! That's completely retarded in my opinion.

Let me put this simple for everyone:

You were playing there, right? You should've read the server rules and terms.
The server is now closed and you lost all your money? Bad luck, it's a private server, and like all of them, they aren't 100% legal. If they had problems with the law or w/e, it's their OWN business, not yours. Now you say that you paid for it? Sorry, you didn't pay to them. You DONATED them funds, funds that they need to survive and keep their servers alive. They aren't online anymore, but it's their decision, not yours, and if you say that you paid to them, you actually didn't, you gave them the money, to help them keep the server up. Now that it's gone, why are you crying for the terms? You should have read them in the first place.

Btw, thx for the infraction, makes 2 of them now waiting for my 3rd one, hope this post is enough for you When I get banned (I will for sure), I won't ever post on this damn forum again. You know why? This forum is full of retards, that don't know how to read, don't know how to speak, and don't even have simple argumentation capabilities. Seriously, I see people here that say they are 20+, 30+ years old, and they act like little kids. They speak like little kids, and even their English is crap.

I think this is enough. Go ahead and delete this post too, and tell me it's offtopic and spam, give me another infraction if you like.

Oh, and this isn't for you lolrko. It's for all the SRO Community here, and in other forums. This suits who ever wants it to suit him.

Useless topic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2010, 17:17   #19

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Hum, yea, because this is a useless topic. They set what ever Terms they want. After all, it's their own server files. If you don't like them, don't play there. Besides, you are supposed to know all the Terms of Usage before even registering there. Now that it is closed, you remember: ZOMG THE TERMS, THEY ARE NUBS! That's completely retarded in my opinion.

Let me put this simple for everyone:

You were playing there, right? You should've read the server rules and terms.
The server is now closed and you lost all your money? Bad luck, it's a private server, and like all of them, they aren't 100% legal. If they had problems with the law or w/e, it's their OWN business, not yours. Now you say that you paid for it? Sorry, you didn't pay to them. You DONATED them funds, funds that they need to survive and keep their servers alive. They aren't online anymore, but it's their decision, not yours, and if you say that you paid to them, you actually didn't, you gave them the money, to help them keep the server up. Now that it's gone, why are you crying for the terms? You should have read them in the first place.

Btw, thx for the infraction, makes 2 of them now waiting for my 3rd one, hope this post is enough for you When I get banned (I will for sure), I won't ever post on this damn forum again. You know why? This forum is full of retards, that don't know how to read, don't know how to speak, and don't even have simple argumentation capabilities. Seriously, I see people here that say they are 20+, 30+ years old, and they act like little kids. They speak like little kids, and even their English is crap.

I think this is enough. Go ahead and delete this post too, and tell me it's offtopic and spam, give me another infraction if you like.

Oh, and this isn't for you lolrko. It's for all the SRO Community here, and in other forums. This suits who ever wants it to suit him.

Useless topic.
First of all, I don't argue about pservers shutting down or coming back online i dont simply care, It's all about thread starter's point.

I don't know what are you talking about when it comes to infractions, u only have Zero pointed infraction aka warning which leads to nothing so far (3 points of infraction requires to be banned) i try to keep the forums shape looks fine but u guys just enter the thread with '' Learn English '' You fail '' You suck '' etc.. '' You have to discuss about anything u don't like or the other side won't ever respect you, If you call the forum '' DAMN forum '' I don't know why u keep posting in this '' Damn forum '' Then ?
and about
Quote:
This forum is full of retards
This forum is not full of retards, i can see lots of good members around, if you call those members retards, then u are the only one retarded here sir.

Anyway i will leave your post, so as forum members view it and figure out who u are..

And of course INFRACTION for inappropriate language.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2010, 18:35   #20

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolrko View Post
First of all, I don't argue about pservers shutting down or coming back online i dont simply care, It's all about thread starter's point.

I don't know what are you talking about when it comes to infractions, u only have Zero pointed infraction aka warning which leads to nothing so far (3 points of infraction requires to be banned) i try to keep the forums shape looks fine but u guys just enter the thread with '' Learn English '' You fail '' You suck '' etc.. '' You have to discuss about anything u don't like or the other side won't ever respect you, If you call the forum '' DAMN forum '' I don't know why u keep posting in this '' Damn forum '' Then ?
and about
This forum is not full of retards, i can see lots of good members around, if you call those members retards, then u are the only one retarded here sir.

Anyway i will leave your post, so as forum members view it and figure out who u are..

And of course INFRACTION for inappropriate language.
Sure, infract me again. You just got your mod status back, and you are already acting like that. Everyone who's been active here for at least 6 months knows who I am, I don't need a super-hax0r leet dude to come here and tell me.

Oh, I guess now I have 2 infractions right? Sorry, didn't know my old one was expired. I don't even know why I got it in the first place, I got a message from a Mod saying I was infracted. Reason? Never got to know it.

You are infracting me because I have an abusive speech? I see guys trolling here EVERY SINGLE DAY, I see people asking the same questions over and over again, double posting, triple posting, I even saw double threads, flame, and biggest of them all, retards doing this, and that, getting banned, creating new accounts, and they are here, like if it was nothing. Does that mean I can come here, create 10 accounts, and fill 10 pages of the forum with the same topic, same title, same content, and if I get banned on all the accounts, I can just create more? Lol.

Quote:
but u guys just enter the thread with '' Learn English '' You fail '' You suck '' etc..
Do you like when I write stuff in White? Cool, uh?
It's really cool to write inmultiple colours withdifferent sizes andin bold, right?Don't you justlove it?It really makes me wanna read a full page of this. Not.

I never said the topic starter failed, I just said his english is really bad. And you know what, it is very bad. What you going to do about it? Punish me? Give me another infraction please, saying the truth is now considered insulting.

About the DAMN forum. I used to post here because I could actually have a good discussion with some members about serious stuff, but latelly, those members have been going away, and I know why. And that's why I don't care either, like they don't.

And yes, this forum is full of retards. Not 100% full, but most of them are. And it's getting worse every day. If you can, point me a list of "good" members, who you can actually discuss with, never flammed and such stuff. You can count them with the fingers on your hands.

The quality in this forum is getting worse and worse. Not the whole forum, just this section, for some reason.

Good luck to everyone staying, got nothing more to add

If the section keeps going like this, in a few months, you won't even have "good members" in a few months, lol.

Infract me again now, soo I can have a reason to leave for ever

EDIT: Don't forget to delete this post too <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2010, 21:08   #21

i belive no need to make an
Quote:
_

do you love to see 10 Cm of lines under each other and for sure you will need to touch and mark at what line you are reading at your monitor with your finger to know what is the next line you are about to read.

when you have high skills you need to act with Humbly and few flexibility non attacked you sure we all missed your experience and any one have experience to be shared under some unkown matters.

the point of the topic why all p-servers got same terms what is the relation why having almost same terms and tuff terms why can no been changed i posted what i think about those terms in positive and negative thinking to keep the balance between attacking with support ,simply asked what other's do think about it if they do really knew those tuff terms from the start.
i got some offence and got some support i ignored the offence with ignoring and with be cool till some one notice it and change the point of view about it and when have support posts not mean that support post is standing next to me no just saying having an discussion with Politely and respect of the flexibility of any arguments.
i don't cross my line and who post did not cross his line the topic core is "some one Notice the relation between all p-servers terms almost the same" so no talking about an Certain p-server with name and no relation with any other server stop it's own service or so just an coincidence and feel free to do an Constructive criticism that support your own point of view and your own knowledge.
the elitepvpers is new generation that is out the words of "your best is our worth" not out from nothing it's real thing no need to attack eac other it's about big globale team work nothing more nothing less.
no need to put face to face points no need to make other's that they are nothing man any one try to make a post really just think about it you will find it's non humiliating no one love to get bad words at him.
it's not easy to lose your registered that you have picked up from the first only if there an personal matter.
no need to get low with what you are reading we are just fine if i did not take an Constructive criticism with all welcome.
i and YOU wont learn any thing new in OUR life and we will get stuked.
i learend how to say thank's and i learned when should

i say sorry and for whom after all sorry for long talking hope we still have topic Core really don't say you don't get any thing to talk about it even if you got some words that you did not get the point why was written feel free to say what this words means that's all.
i don't know why should be this way this could be nice and better if just step over all what happen and keep looking forward and learn from our old days
i typed in this way trying to learn new way to type with hope it's not so bad as i see it i changed when some one give an mark to some one eals about me why i type this way so thank's

>>>some times others may Type In Wrong WAY<<<
To See Whom Will Comment AT IT
Again i'm not one of those

OffTopic:,
i typed the old way cuz you disliek color or what ever you did not like to see then you comment at it again same Way as a proof i may say No it's not you just made an mistake by keep classify things and play rule is not meant to be your's again.
don't feel you are the one to say whom IS right or Whom is wrong non asked your opinion about it you see the topic from A. Z non of us grapped your hands to post a reply here as was tolden at PSOT Number 5 that's other proof for whom comment at it again now may pls leave the topic if you don't have any thing useful To say ....again man pls cool down

if you comment at things that you only can understand from an post ask whom post it OR wait for the Wide community an advanced one to explaine then here you go !!!! try to aviod things as post number 5 really so low lvl to talk in and throw
Ealse waiting for real Posts to be out no offence just recalculate the facts and the Acts...
Old 02/11/2010, 10:12   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FoulSoul_ View Post
better in what to infract people one by one for no reason? to lock all threads and let to people not to talk and express their feelings about the game?

WOW thats super!

so no you're not better than anyone here,just worse.
@UP
He said " Am not here because i am better than anyone , Its related to old experiences etc.. If i have been working hard on infractions last period was because of the heavy spam, bad behavior of such members u mentioned."

So basically he is saying that he isn't better than you/me, just was closing topics because there was huge spam. Please read full meaning of the sentence, not the fragment of it.

Well sometimes he is right. People are posting stupid things spamming all over the place. I don't blame him that he is closing threads. When conversation is leading no where, it always leads to SPAM. Sooner or later he is going to close the thread, if not now he will do it later.

We all don't like strict people. Well, it's applying to everything. School, work, you name it. But from the guy that is strict we all can learn better, because he/she doesn't waste time on bullshit.

Also on first day when lolrko came, i saw like 4-5 threads closed in a raw. At first I was like WTF is happening. But after I thought about that it made sense. People talking bullshit to each other, asking some stupid questions, or even fighting. When he closed swsro discussion thread I PM'ed him, and told him to open it because it will lead to more spam threads... But still even if swsro discussion thread is open, and people can ask questions there, they are choosing different way, Opening new thread.

People open the thread and ask question. Stupid question. Question that was answered already ten times, hundred times or maybe even thousand times. Some people are too stupid to even click the button "search", or check forum for 30min, and try to find something. I wouldn't blame lolrko for all threads that were closed... Of course probably he had closed few topics/ given infractions to people that maybe didn't deserver it. But people think what you would do when you could be on his place. Tens of thread everyday asking same stupid question. Everyday people fighting, bullshitting each other.

Oh... to be honest which you that's my longest post on this forum... It's 03:09 AM here... I'm surprised that I didn't fall asleep tipping that.

PS. I'm not defending lolrko, because I don't know him. But guys before going on him, try to understand how hard it is to be a moderator.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2010, 11:55   #23

many off topic even the posts went to talk to each other and happy now

the Topic seems have no convarsation any more all start from post number 18 non of reply talk in the topic .

and this is not a chat topic or something the topic should get some respect if you dislike it go away non asked you to be welceom with your criticism or forced you to do So.

admire that the topic will be fixed soon as can be done we all know who have the benefit of shuting down all what we have talking about here.

that's why get Only attacking and abused by other's about any thing But not even share and post reply about the main topic idea.

Hope to be saved

Edit :- But it's good information to know with an example about treatment each other's and how to post an bad marks at other's in helpfull ways .
it's good to gaine those informations so pls for new posts the Topic was Freezed at Post number 18.

Hope after this post here we still have a topic to keep on with
Old 02/13/2010, 03:18   #24

I don't quite understand why every topic in the Psro section will inevitably turn into a off topic spam thread?!
He was just asking for out opinion on the rules of pservers, but some immature child has to write "ecsro sux" and people I dont want to name will directly respond with "yeahh +1".
And its obvious who the real spammers are...
of course a moderator job isnt easy, especially because of this. But I cant understand why people saying that dont get banned/infracted, while other people in this section get infracted for posting "news" about ecsro (even if it doesnt help, they are still trying to...)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2010, 03:30   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry93 View Post
I don't quite understand why every topic in the Psro section will inevitably turn into a off topic spam thread?!
He was just asking for out opinion on the rules of pservers, but some immature child has to write "ecsro sux" and people I dont want to name will directly respond with "yeahh +1".
And its obvious who the real spammers are...
of course a moderator job isnt easy, especially because of this. But I cant understand why people saying that dont get banned/infracted, while other people in this section get infracted for posting "news" about ecsro (even if it doesnt help, they are still trying to...)
agreed with you in some points,,,

late us get real about something,,,

if this topic collected a real opinions about what they do think about those Tuff Turms. (this line start with If no need to Spam !)

Next is the New Generation about the P-servers so if the wide community say with open arms what do they think about it So all p-servers are forced to make a change under the pressure of the wide community and the wide community must have a strong Hold about there opnions and all must know about other's opnions and say to there selfs Now after all of other's ideas and information Now what Do i think !!!

even the Game Globale server (no need to talk with names) may thing about it but under the table or so (no offence) why not making an p-server with advanced options or what ever they can offer new.(feel free to aviod this line if you think it will open spam fresh land or so )

Note :- sorry for low quality of language (working to try to learn and type in better ways)
Old 02/13/2010, 03:41   #26

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Anyways, good luck modding this section, you will need it

BTW: What's your nick in Eldorado? I played there 1 year ago ^^ You know the guild Devastatorz?
Thread Cleaned ~ Pmed you with my nickname and i know Devastatorz yes.

#Any new post off topic will be considered as SPAM (u may get warning, infraction for that)

Best Regards.
Thanks
1 User