Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ecsro Nomi Bot help

Discussion on Ecsro Nomi Bot help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ecsro Nomi Bot help

hi. pl i need new silkmod for newpatch...m autoselcter have very small range pls help me or tell me function bot for new patch ( 27.1.2010 ) on NOMI server. Thank
Old 01/28/2010, 19:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Run the autoselect patch again for your media.pk2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ecsro nomi
01/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
helo all.i am new on ecsro.so my question ecsro nomi online or no,because for me is check maybe miss patch or what?:)
Ecsro-Nomi
01/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey all im new to Ecsro i have created 2 account but i have to wait till they accept it and i need to check the game and play please if anyone have account on Nomi or any server they dont use send it to me in pm im sorry for that Request but i think its the only way now to check this game as they didnt accept till Now !
ECSro NoMi need help!
01/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
How the title says i need help with ECSro NoMi I searchad but dont found anythink! i need a bot that works there and a autopot!And btw i am searhing for a guild and what are the rates there? Greetz Maximus and thanks in forward!
ECSRO NoMi- Need Help!
01/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
I've downloaded all parts of the client, and extracted it into one folder. Then i downloaded the update.rar, and extracted it into the client, replacing the old files. Then a pop-up came and said that the media.pk2 was damaged. When i open the client, only three servers appear. I click on the last one, and it says that the new patch is up in the download section. Now I'm confused. I've been trying to play for about 2hrs now.:( Someone please help me.. :/ **FIXED** I downloaded the...
ECSRO NoMi- Need Help!
01/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I've downloaded all parts of the client, and extracted it into one folder. Then i downloaded the update.rar, and extracted it into the client, replacing the old files. Then a pop-up came and said that the media.pk2 was corrupt. When i open the client, only three servers appear. I click on the last one, and it says that the new patch is up in the download section. Now I'm confused. I've been trying to play for about 2hrs now. Someone please help me.. :/ P.S. I downloaded everything from...