Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]RIGID Online - Ephesus ISROR File

Discussion on [Discussion]RIGID Online - Ephesus ISROR File within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion]RIGID Online - Ephesus ISROR File

Hello everyone,

As an experienced group of developers we managed to obtain the complete Silkroad Online server files which are used to run the official server Ephesus. This server is hosted and owned by JCPlanet.

We came across this forum where the majority of the Silkroad players are gathered so we thought it would be the right place to join in and create a server based on these files for the people who are looking for a server.

A part of this whole thing is to also gather ideas as we feel you know what is good and bad for the server. Normally the community knows what should be done and how they would like it to be done. We have the knowledge and skills within the team to do what is needed. Some of us have also played the game before and know how the mechanics work and how they should be altered to give the players a fair gameplay experience.

Our own idea is to either create a 90 Cap Chinese only server or go for the generic Chinese/European Cap 90 server, we'd like your opinions and thoughts.
Hopefully we'll come to some good ideas together and make something cool out of it!

Sincerely,
RIGID Administration.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2016, 19:28   #2

Profess that someone owns the original, up to date, iSRO-R server files, and yet want to create a 90s capped china only server?

What a waste of potential.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/27/2016, 19:53   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
I would go with the one i'm capable to handle, a stable server that's what I believe everyone is seeking for.
afterwards you may create a list with your community suggestions
Old 11/27/2016, 19:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
Hello everyone,

As an experienced group of developers we managed to obtain the complete Silkroad Online server files which are used to run the official server Ephesus. This server is hosted and owned by JCPlanet.

We came across this forum where the majority of the Silkroad players are gathered so we thought it would be the right place to join in and create a server based on these files for the people who are looking for a server.

A part of this whole thing is to also gather ideas as we feel you know what is good and bad for the server. Normally the community knows what should be done and how they would like it to be done. We have the knowledge and skills within the team to do what is needed. Some of us have also played the game before and know how the mechanics work and how they should be altered to give the players a fair gameplay experience.

Our own idea is to either create a 90 Cap Chinese only server or go for the generic Chinese/European Cap 90 server, we'd like your opinions and thoughts.
Hopefully we'll come to some good ideas together and make something cool out of it!

Sincerely,
Unknown.
Impossible to run it.
Old 11/28/2016, 09:43   #5

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Fake and gay, you can't run them without the official cert which u can't get without developer access, it's cute that you enjoy dreaming though.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/28/2016, 11:51   #6

Why are people saying its impossible to run them without cert ? I don't see any problem reverse engineering the files and making new cert...
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/28/2016, 13:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
I would go with the one i'm capable to handle, a stable server that's what I believe everyone is seeking for.
afterwards you may create a list with your community suggestions
As far as we know that it needs some modifications to be playable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGyros View Post
Impossible to run it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite. View Post
Fake and gay, you can't run them without the official cert which u can't get without developer access, it's cute that you enjoy dreaming though.
We already managed to get it working..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahtemg View Post
Why are people saying its impossible to run them without cert ? I don't see any problem reverse engineering the files and making new cert...
Without going in details we already got them working we can launch the server in few days. But we need the community's opinion.
Old 11/28/2016, 16:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGyros View Post
Screenshot of gameserver after loading, please.
We are getting the server up in a matter of days, we are not here for barging about it. This thread is created to ask for opinions/suggestions. So if you feel like providing any suggestion please do so.
Old 11/28/2016, 16:40   #9

Would still be nice if you provide evidence you got it all working so we don't waste our time coming up with suggestions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2016, 17:45   #10
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahtemg View Post
while not impossible, a reversed Cert needs work and time to do

something many people abandoned on this section, specially if money isnt involved
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
We are getting the server up in a matter of days, we are not here for barging about it. This thread is created to ask for opinions/suggestions. So if you feel like providing any suggestion please do so.
I suggest you to NOT pay attention to "please share" or "proof or didnt happen" posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Profess that someone owns the original, up to date, iSRO-R server files, and yet want to create a 90s capped china only server?

What a waste of potential.
While yes, I say that everything after D11 is unbalanced and not funny to play

Which is why I really like the idea of the 90 cap
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/28/2016, 19:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
while not impossible, a reversed Cert needs work and time to do

something many people abandoned on this section, specially if money isnt involved

I suggest you to NOT pay attention to "please share" or "proof or didnt happen" posts

While yes, I say that everything after D11 is unbalanced and not funny to play

Which is why I really like the idea of the 90 cap

Proof will be most welcome, becouse ppls will get attention to you, we have many fakers after Zyain start... Community is allways skeptic, short video will do the trick. :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2016, 22:55   #12

Cap 90 on these files is ****** anyway. It could work on older ISRO files but meh...don't think those are obtainable now.

PS: Post proof or get lost. It's easy to just say "i've got the stuff" and troll people but if you're actually serious and want this community's help then show us what you've got.
Old 11/29/2016, 00:08   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rares495 View Post
Cap 90 on these files is ****** anyway. It could work on older ISRO files but meh...don't think those are obtainable now.

PS: Post proof or get lost. It's easy to just say "i've got the stuff" and troll people but if you're actually serious and want this community's help then show us what you've got.
Idk if theyre speaking the truth or not as i dont really care but get lost? What would they gain from trolling. Nobody needs to show this community ****. You nor me can decide who to get lost or not.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/29/2016, 00:12   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
Idk if theyre speaking the truth or not as i dont really care but get lost? What would they gain from trolling. Nobody needs to show this community ****. You nor me can decide who to get lost or not.
If he wants this community's help then he actually needs to bring some proof(because the community requested it). Otherwise he's free to go seek help somewhere else. Arabpvpers maybe?

BTW, I do actually decide if i should waste my time or not. So unless he can provide some proof then i can freely tell him to get lost. And there's nothing you can do about it.
Old 11/29/2016, 03:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rares495 View Post
If he wants this community's help then he actually needs to bring some proof(because the community requested it). Otherwise he's free to go seek help somewhere else. Arabpvpers maybe?

BTW, I do actually decide if i should waste my time or not. So unless he can provide some proof then i can freely tell him to get lost. And there's nothing you can do about it.
But he wont get lost so it'll be you getting lost from this thread no?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread