Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Online Wikia

Discussion on Silkroad Online Wikia within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Silkroad Online Wikia

Hi everyone!

Been looking for a lot of Silkroad content just to know some skills,builds,everything.

And i wondered to myself,why the hell a game as great as Silkroad is does not have a decent wikia,explaining and tagging all items,uniques,locations,cities

Itīs a shame a game as big as this is has not a wikia,we can just send new players there,learn all items effects,even describe a little of Silkroad history and gossips.

I just found this one

,but itīs kinda embarassing,i tried to register to improve it,but they did not send my activation email to my mail.

All big and old players from Silk,just come and contribute,letīs do this!
Old 04/26/2016, 20:46   #2

why that so important for you this isn't new game nothing to know maybe if it was tera blade and soul Icarus games with story then maybe for this game there is website over all the net who make guide and can be found at joymax website too try to look for it go ahead to silkroad online website not that hard
Old 04/27/2016, 05:22   #3

Well...a wikia can have much more content on web than the original website or mmosite.People explain and corrects others it helps getting the most precise and needed details of everything,plus wikia is so easy connected and simple detailed you can navigate pretty quick,not with a lot of advertisings or charging a poorly and overvisually saturated forum sites,nice descritpion,plain and simple picture and quick.

Practic

But asking for help to fullfill a wikia here seems like looking for water on a dry well...and people know a lot of thigs here...sigh
Old 04/27/2016, 10:45   #4

It's an interesting project but the reality is that most people that play Silkroad do so out of pure nostalgia, people who want to try MMORPGs won't choose Silkroad as their primary choice. An oldbase doesn't really need a wikia.
Thanks
1 User