Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The End?

Discussion on The End? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/06/2016, 18:38   #16

elite*gold: 56
I still love it how people try to get attention by saying "Hello guys, i own vSRO v1.274 i will release them soon"
Old 03/06/2016, 19:06   #17

elite*gold: 0
Since everybody is thinking that am a troll i will give some information how to get isro server files and the possiblity to get isro source:

Joymax is using Cisco as main and routing firewall thats pretty known to many of your "hacker" who already tried to get into the network of joymax.

Here is a little link which definitly will give you many hints how to get access to it

since the cisco of joymax is pretty old it will be too easy to get access so if you guys still intresting to get some information about me and my plan pm me
Old 03/06/2016, 19:44   #18

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
I still love it how people try to get attention by saying "Hello guys, i own vSRO v1.274 i will release them soon"
Gods know i want to release your vsro 274 lol
Old 03/06/2016, 23:06   #19

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGyros View Post
Ryu, I could work with you since I used to work at joymax (yeah, unhappy worker) thus would be nice if I could verify if you are this iu I am referring to. Shot me a PM, thanks.
i used to work with them too (yeah, unhappy worker)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2016, 04:05   #20

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyu Chang View Post
Since everybody is thinking that am a troll i will give some information how to get isro server files and the possiblity to get isro source:

Joymax is using Cisco as main and routing firewall thats pretty known to many of your "hacker" who already tried to get into the network of joymax.

Here is a little link which definitly will give you many hints how to get access to it

since the cisco of joymax is pretty old it will be too easy to get access so if you guys still intresting to get some information about me and my plan pm me
I don't mean to assume stuff but, I am not really sure this would help achieve anything, you see just scanning some of their hosts for a few minutes ~ hours and you get their routers. This is probably the farthest anyone I'd know had reached (ofc, not megamax and his fellas (not sure either)).

And I guess we will live to see if you're a troll or not ^^
Old 03/07/2016, 05:50   #21

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
imagine that the vsro 274 sources was released most of the people talking about having the game source and changing the WHOLE GAME are just dumb how many of us do you think will be able to understand the source? only a few i still don't understand the Topic title "The End?" maybe this is just the beginning to a new MUCH MORE ****** UP SRO COMMUNITY (cwl)
Old 03/07/2016, 11:51   #22

Having the source code is of course a cool thing but only for the people that are experts in C++, the other are the plug-ins and tools that Joymax uses for content creation this one anybody could learn and master at least those that have free time.

My opinion about this is even if the source code get released some time it won't change the community that is right now because there are already many overedited servers that you can't recognize Silkroad Online anymore and having the code doesn't make it easier to create something new.

There are many examples of other online games which source code got released not many servers survived only
the good ones with experienced programmers.
Old 03/07/2016, 11:57   #23
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraYu View Post
Having the source code is of course a cool thing but only for the people that are experts in C++, the other are the plug-ins and tools that Joymax uses for content creation this one anybody could learn and master at least those that have free time.

My opinion about this is even if the source code get released some time it won't change the community that is right now because there are already many overedited servers that you can't recognize Silkroad Online anymore and having the code doesn't make it easier to create something new.

There are many examples of other online games which source code got released not many servers survived only
not to mention people that are willing to deal with 3D models and animations
Old 03/07/2016, 12:40   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraYu View Post

I agree, that having source code is cool thing for people who ever touched the programming, but yet I think that touching tools by douchebags is time waste. I just remind myself when some years ago I watched Metin2 community, collapsing and raising at same time when source was releasted to the publish. Just look @ RZ and the "Extra Releases", there are some nice content, which some mortal won't compile because they will finish up with question "Me haz dis problem, can't compile 1237813941 errors. Me no speak london, pls halp".

In my opinion tools by joymax are difficult to understand too and some random douchebags, who would touch them, they cry that they are not working at all. Just look at .o2/.m/.t files. Yet, you still couldn't make crappy navmesh working because no one has idea how to create new one... Damn..

To this pseudo koeran dude - if you ever worked in Joymax, I don't care tbh if it was server side or client side or if you've ever worked, the result is one - community is not worth it and using some employee name as public is just actually hard step taken, don't you think?

Also, to the guys who wishes this guy will release something useful - don't make your hopes up. I doubt you will be able to get source code, since you weren't able to leak ksro/isro/src past 5 years from vsro release. The people who got vSRO 188 they had that accidentally, tbh and Chernobyl was the one who started to fuck up this community.

I am actually enough of reading what this community is writing and example BELOW is part of the overall reason:

Regards, putas and chouricos
Transmission finished.

P.S. Again to the people, who think that vSRO 274 doesn't exist - it does, some people have them and I believe that someone did some "alpha", but well topic was abadoned ;-) Some private stuff will be never public and this should be actually understandable.

#YOLO
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/07/2016, 13:20   #25
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
Enough of this drama

SRO is not ending because someone has the source. On the contrary. That means someone is vulnerable to attacks on their pc to steal the source. Have fun with that, whoever has the source

#closed
Closed Thread