Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VSRO first steps DC

Discussion on VSRO first steps DC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VSRO first steps DC

Hello Elitepvpers,

I have a problem with my server, if a new Char registrier and start the game with a new char, he become dc. First time to go, then first monster kill...

Anyone have a idea?

Habe das Problem das bei einem neuen Char, der char einen DC bekommt, zumindestens immer einmal zb, wenn man sich das erste mal bewegt, oder das erste mal einen mob tötet.
Old 02/08/2016, 03:47   #2

Received Thanks: 1,371
Billing server dead.

Also wrong section, you should enter
"Ask the experts"
Old 02/08/2016, 14:07   #3

Whenever I add a new account, he gets once when signing disconnect . Only the first time with a new account .
This happens even if you want to attack a mob or want to buy something , you get the first time ever a dc.

nothing says that billing server is dc
Closed Thread