Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

its just a recommendation

Discussion on its just a recommendation within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
its just a recommendation

iam playing since 4-5 month on TitanSro,
iam since 5-6 years on psevers to play sro and everytime its the same, after some month they closed... but i joined titansro and its really amazing, no dc, no legs serious GM etc... and its really a recommendation from me as a silkroadprivatseverplayer haha so if you still search a psever then go to titansro.

and its NOT advertising!!!
Old 02/01/2016, 04:34   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Quote:
and its NOT advertising!!!
it is
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
privat server, psever, silkroad 110 cap, sro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i need a recommendation
09/15/2014 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello guys i have a problem i want start again play sro but i want to start on a 110 normal unedited server can some one tell me were i can found a server like this?
Recommendation to -jD!
08/17/2013 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
hello -jD it will be awesome if you create a bot like openstealth to do gates.. but WITHOUT player autolock because then the game will become shit again! Create it like your new SH-IT 2 tool which you get no ban because of not using packets.. so what do you thing? can you create it? it will be awesome!
Bot recommendation
10/30/2011 - Final Fantasy XIV - 10 Replies
Hi all, Was wondering what would you recommend using for gathering bots and crafts? Really appreciated, I've been searching the forums for an answer my self but I have no clue which is good or not.
Best PvP Recommendation
02/20/2011 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, I've been trying to figure out what Private Server for an MMORPG to put together from a list of whats on R/Z and anything I may be able to find here... Main thing I'm looking at wanting, is I want it to have a great PvP system that is more involved than WoW's (Kill the other faction just because you see it) or Shaiya's (Kill other faction to raise a bar high enough to get a temp buff). A couple examples of something I would like in a game would be something like invasions to take an...