Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using mbot - Running Arius and Onyx at the same time

Discussion on Using mbot - Running Arius and Onyx at the same time within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Using mbot - Running Arius and Onyx at the same time

Yesterday I was able to have both arius and onyx running at the same time, thanks to mbot and being in different folders etc. However, today I cant open both and have them running together.

I load up onyx and set it up to run fine, I go to load up arius via the mbot, it logs in fine..i go to start client.... and I get the error message "BSObj plugin - maybe pack file is corrupted or blablabla" basically saying I'm running sro already!

any ideas why this is? I'm currently in a pt on onyx so I cant logout, could it be as simple as arius needing an update? I cant launch the arius client the traditional way as the sro is already running error displays when I click the standard launcher.
Old 01/15/2016, 11:10   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaynAya View Post
Yesterday I was able to have both arius and onyx running at the same time, thanks to mbot and being in different folders etc. However, today I cant open both and have them running together.

I load up onyx and set it up to run fine, I go to load up arius via the mbot, it logs in fine..i go to start client.... and I get the error message "BSObj plugin - maybe pack file is corrupted or blablabla" basically saying I'm running sro already!

any ideas why this is? I'm currently in a pt on onyx so I cant logout, could it be as simple as arius needing an update? I cant launch the arius client the traditional way as the sro is already running error displays when I click the standard launcher.
As far as I know, I get BSObj plugin when the server isn't updated, meaning the client.
What other error do you get when you open standard launcher?
Old 01/15/2016, 15:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, I just closed my onyx client, loaded up arius and it needed to be patched ^_6 that fixed it