Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Never played Silkroad before, how do I know which server I should join?

Discussion on Never played Silkroad before, how do I know which server I should join? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Never played Silkroad before, how do I know which server I should join?

I've always been interested in playing SRO, but due to the current state of the official servers I was never really able to get into it. It was not until recently that I learned about private servers. However, I do not know anything about things like alchemy rates, magic-pop or even botting for that matter, so I do not know which servers are good or bad.

So what should I look for in a server if I want one that is relatively close to the original game and is newb friendly?
Old 01/14/2016, 01:27   #2

elite*gold: 2
play silkroad-r the servers are relatively easy to login,+ its easier level there
Old 01/14/2016, 03:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
play silkroad-r the servers are relatively easy to login,+ its easier level there
Again, I would if it wasn't for the fact that they aren't even trying to hide how P2W it has become. Hell, now they are offering a subscription where the top 10 buyers of silk get a special buff that no one else can get.
Old 01/14/2016, 10:58   #4

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
The closest thing to isro will probably be PhSro it's x3 and has basically no edits, so you have quite some time to learn the game and it isnt that stressful of it being way too slow. Would link youthe thread but im on my phone, check the advertising section. However the server is quite bot heavy, for new players that might be frustrating.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2016, 11:56   #5

Wait for this one
Old 01/14/2016, 14:18   #6

I can help you with Mbot if you decide to use it
Old 01/14/2016, 15:36   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Pick a random server .. I would help you with the alchemy, skills, quests if you want.
Old 01/14/2016, 16:16   #8

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en- View Post
Wait for this one
Agree with that. This server will be running with the latest iSro files. Current private server section consists of mostly vSro files
Old 01/14/2016, 17:32   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
Pick a random server .. I would help you with the alchemy, skills, quests if you want.
That would be great! I was planning to go on PhSRO due to its low rates, would that be ok?
Old 01/14/2016, 21:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastakos View Post
That would be great! I was planning to go on PhSRO due to its low rates, would that be ok?
The 90 cap server right ? sure I don't mind.
check your message box
Old 01/14/2016, 21:16   #11

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Why would you start playing a dead game though? Really, no one questioned this?
Old 01/14/2016, 21:24   #12

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedeahuba View Post
I can help you with Mbot if you decide to use it
... and this People, is the reason why there are so many Casuals in every MMORPG. This Guy has not even touched SRO and you convince him to use a Bot from the beginning, good Job.

I bet 50-70% of the SRO Players do not even know how to properly rotate through their Skills for maximized Damage because they never used them manually.

An Advice? Never start to play SRO, it's Community is Toxic (People will call you a ****** because of playing Legit), 1-4 Week Servers and then whoops, you lost your Character and you can start anew on another Server which will meet the same Fate.

Activity? Good Luck on that, ya maybe People who sit before their Monitor and their Bot is killing tons of Monsters just for Goldfarm or Rare Items.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/14/2016, 21:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
An Advice? Never start to play SRO, it's Community is Toxic (People will call you a ****** because of playing Legit), 1-4 Week Servers and then whoops, you lost your Character and you can start anew on another Server which will meet the same Fate.
You know a wise man once said ''You cannot expect to live a positive life if you hang with negative people''
read between the lines and you will get what I mean.
instead of such a beautiful advice you could help him at least with the basics, then you can leave the decision up to him.
if you seriously believe such a private server that could stay online for a decade then you're completely wrong. (it's a private server) just in my opinion for a purpose .. you can't expect from them to keep it online/active for a year.. at some point it will end up like any other project. but what did you get in return? at least you enjoyed your time with your group/friends in that period.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/14/2016, 22:41   #14

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Play another MMORPG.
Old 01/15/2016, 11:16   #15

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastakos View Post
I've always been interested in playing SRO, but due to the current state of the official servers I was never really able to get into it. It was not until recently that I learned about private servers. However, I do not know anything about things like alchemy rates, magic-pop or even botting for that matter, so I do not know which servers are good or bad.

So what should I look for in a server if I want one that is relatively close to the original game and is newb friendly?
I would search for a low rate, if you are seeking for a 'long term' server. Remember though that Private servers can't promise you actual 'long-term' then iSRO. But it's more fun atleast.

Hit me up,if you got questions regarding the features and how to play
Closed Thread