Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

old capture the flag times

Discussion on old capture the flag times within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
old capture the flag times

how old this video its remind me the old times that me and my brother using this bug its hold to much memories
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2015, 16:17   #2

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
I cry, I cry every time.
Old 10/05/2015, 17:54   #3

:'(
Old 10/05/2015, 18:15   #4

Oh yeah. Joining with a mid lvl character, switching back to your high level character (77, nuker, AVALON FTW!) and having some fun with insta freeze debuffs
Old 10/06/2015, 09:26   #5

old silkroad <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2015, 13:23   #6

i miss those times lol where they gone
Old 10/06/2015, 18:53   #7

Received Thanks: 1,188
lol ^^
SRO Exploits
Old 10/15/2015, 16:03   #8

^^ Rev6 LOADER
Old 10/23/2015, 08:32   #9

all those guys who miss this old times could get them back so easy. the game didn't changed so much. Yes, in D11-D14 it is more different, but you could get so much fun again, like you had in the past. The only thing is, that you must stop to use a bot. it is not that hard. The trick behind that all was, that you were longer in the low level and you used all ways to get more exp, like ctf and so on. now, if you start a new char, there is no way to make ctf because all are botting 24/7 and don't register with their chars on ctf. you should write 1,2 or3 globals on your server that all nonbotter should focus on one random server, start there from new and have some fun. and write some threads on epvp and so on. and with enough work you have a working community and much fun within 1 month
Old 10/23/2015, 17:14   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_X_ View Post
all those guys who miss this old times could get them back so easy. the game didn't changed so much. Yes, in D11-D14 it is more different, but you could get so much fun again, like you had in the past. The only thing is, that you must stop to use a bot. it is not that hard. The trick behind that all was, that you were longer in the low level and you used all ways to get more exp, like ctf and so on. now, if you start a new char, there is no way to make ctf because all are botting 24/7 and don't register with their chars on ctf. you should write 1,2 or3 globals on your server that all nonbotter should focus on one random server, start there from new and have some fun. and write some threads on epvp and so on. and with enough work you have a working community and much fun within 1 month
read users topic on epvp then you know how joymax killed silkroad online
look clearly on the forum visit elitepvpvers more to see what players say
i guess you new to silkroad online right?
Old 10/27/2015, 17:49   #11

yes was pretty times,
im trying to setup pserver for me cap 110
from time to time i enjoy trading from janjan to hotan like i always did
was great system
Old 10/30/2015, 21:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalCoder View Post
read users topic on epvp then you know how joymax killed silkroad online
look clearly on the forum visit elitepvpvers more to see what players say
i guess you new to silkroad online right?
LOL u are the one who is "new" son,
i play ever since XIAN oppened on ISRO, and this dude is 100% currect.
so please, if you are new and clueless dont name others so.
Botting is what killed silkroad, because at the beggining there was no bot= best gameplay,
after people botted a little (because it costed money= limited bot time) they bought bot time which was like 60 hours each bot card, so people did bot but in moderation and they still enjoyed all activities.
now Bot 24/7= people dont play the game at all, only bot and pvp once a month. then reach max shit and quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_X_ View Post
you sir deserve a medal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2015, 09:42   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRON- View Post
LOL u are the one who is "new" son,
i play ever since XIAN oppened on ISRO, and this dude is 100% currect.
so please, if you are new and clueless dont name others so.
Botting is what killed silkroad, because at the beggining there was no bot= best gameplay,
after people botted a little (because it costed money= limited bot time) they bought bot time which was like 60 hours each bot card, so people did bot but in moderation and they still enjoyed all activities.
now Bot 24/7= people dont play the game at all, only bot and pvp once a month. then reach max **** and quit.

you sir deserve a medal.
i just can give the compliment back
Thanks
1 User