Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IDEAS COLLECTION] Tell us your idea | Imagine and say!

Discussion on [IDEAS COLLECTION] Tell us your idea | Imagine and say! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/18/2015, 14:47   #16

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainer* View Post
That's good and yea that's possible, but still 1 thing still really don't know how it gonna be done
It's how to prevent ch from killing ch too ? also for eu too.
i think with packet filter.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2015, 14:57   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by $WeGs View Post
i think with packet filter.
I thought about this too, but i don't think it gonna work as in packet ch or eu won't make a difference as he is a player anyway.
but worth a try...
Old 09/18/2015, 15:43   #18

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
I thought about this too, but i don't think it gonna work as in packet ch or eu won't make a difference as he is a player anyway.
but worth a try...
CharModel (RefObjCommon.ID of the CHAR_CH_MAN..) is given via packets.
Also, what the dude up there said isn't that much impossibru.

The problem is just that it requires too much editing of packets. You don't want to delay the ****, do you?
Old 09/18/2015, 15:55   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
CharModel (RefObjCommon.ID of the CHAR_CH_MAN..) is given via packets.
Also, what the dude up there said isn't that much impossibru.

The problem is just that it requires too much editing of packets. You don't want to delay the ****, do you?
I don't care about delaying i just wanna have the method of doing a **** i want.
So, lemme finish some ideas in ma mind first and i gonna start on this, or maybe you can go ahead for it.
Old 09/18/2015, 16:25   #20

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
I don't care about delaying i just wanna have the method of doing a **** i want.
So, lemme finish some ideas in ma mind first and i gonna start on this, or maybe you can go ahead for it.
If I like a public idea, I'd probably go for it. But everything mentioned here isn't worth its' opportunity cost.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2015, 16:33   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
If I like a public idea, I'd probably go for it. But everything mentioned here isn't worth its' opportunity cost.
Same feeling here .. anyway still waiting for an idea worth attention
Old 09/19/2015, 10:28   #22

Received Thanks: 1,371
I don't get why people is trying to change the concept of Silkroad. I mean Silkroad will still be Silkroad, we like the game the way it is. But the real focus should be towards project which has an end game, a game where you can still have fun when you are max level.

Concept of over editing servers is never going to be great, this is my opinion. I still like the old silkroad better then the new over edited tryhard versions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2015, 11:06   #23

Actually there are many people who got enough of the recent concept of silkroad also this concept the main reason that you get bored after hitting the last level.

So that's my opinion .. change silkroad's concept = more fun cuz + no boring
cuz you gonna have a chance to try a new experience with a new scene.

Considering that now all servers are fighting for who gonna use the current methods to make the best system .. i really see that ''Repeating'' and if we couldn't condone this silkroad will be from history.

You can't deny renewal is a good thing ,right?
Old 09/19/2015, 12:59   #24

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
I got an Concept, which I DON'T know if it works.

A same Cap server which seperates EU & CHN

Every race would have their own towns/grind areas/events etc.

One time a month there should be kind of an event which faces EU vs CHN kind of like a Last man standing. The winner side that killed the most players would get a reward and it would continue every month like that.

The issue I see on this is that the most will go for EU probably which CHN will be on the weaker side.

If any of you get the concept idea, let me know and also tell me if that's even possible, ready to discuss

ps: there was a server few years ago, which had multiple CAP Servers in one 'Server'. I'm going for that kind of an idea..
Old 09/19/2015, 13:17   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by XENijX Edits View Post
I got an Concept, which I DON'T know if it works.

A same Cap server which seperates EU & CHN

Every race would have their own towns/grind areas/events etc.

One time a month there should be kind of an event which faces EU vs CHN kind of like a Last man standing. The winner side that killed the most players would get a reward and it would continue every month like that.

The issue I see on this is that the most will go for EU probably which CHN will be on the weaker side.

If any of you get the concept idea, let me know and also tell me if that's even possible, ready to discuss

ps: there was a server few years ago, which had multiple CAP Servers in one 'Server'. I'm going for that kind of an idea..
Not bad thinking .. but i really see in this less community gameplay
i mean why doing this if you can make one server for CH and other for EU in case to have more capacity at least.

I need something increasing communication between people like new events , wars .. etc

Or if i got it wrong and you meant another point lemme know.
Old 09/21/2015, 06:28   #26

#Bump
Old 09/21/2015, 11:32   #27

I want to build up my own "Guildtown"
And more crafting please. Craft every *****... Elixirs, Rare items by blueprints (<- **** rare), special tier that is only craftable
Old 09/21/2015, 12:16   #28

Oldschool server without edits etc. Just like it was before europe legend.
Only chn, cap 80. Rates 1~1.5x max.
It would be perfect
Old 09/21/2015, 12:20   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biboja View Post
I want to build up my own "Guildtown"
And more crafting please. Craft every sh!t... Elixirs, Rare items by blueprints (<- Damn rare), special tier that is only craftable
Seems good but i need more info please

what will be the benefit of that town?
i need more explaining about that crafting

Quote:
Originally Posted by arej100 View Post
Oldschool server without edits etc. Just like it was before europe legend.
Only chn, cap 80. Rates 1~1.5x max.
It would be perfect
We all got enough of 80cap oldschool servers .. but that's not the aim of that thread iam not speaking about what will be a server based on

Iam a person who wanna change silkroad's whole idea .. so the things am gonna do or actually doing ^^ you can't call it edits they are features or whatever it called

So i really need from you guys new ideas like events for example not a whole system.
Old 09/21/2015, 13:25   #30

Quote:
Seems good but i need more info please

what will be the benefit of that town?
i need more explaining about that crafting

We all got enough of 80cap oldschool servers .. but that's not the aim of that thread iam not speaking about what will be a server based on

Iam a person who wanna change silkroad's whole idea .. so the things am gonna do or actually doing ^^ you can't call it edits they are features or whatever it called

So i really need from you guys new ideas like events for example not a whole system.

Rebirth of the good old Guildwar. On one side you can still fight for the fortress. But if every Union can build up it's own little town other unions can attack it. Maybe thats too much for Sro but i would love it haha (Only small camps - not rlly towns - so like a little circle out of wooden walls with 1 - 3 special NPCs (guild/union NPC, Uniquescolls NPC, Special IDKyet NPC - Maybe some cool stuff like better trading pets or maybe pick up the idea with the craftingsystem and if a Union has 1000 Fightpoints (lol) they can buy a blueprint for Seal of Fight Weapon haha)
Thanks
1 User