Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PoC] Silkroad's GFXFileManager API - Web-based Streaming

Discussion on [PoC] Silkroad's GFXFileManager API - Web-based Streaming within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [PoC] Silkroad's GFXFileManager API - Web-based Streaming

can someone contact pushedx and ask him to release those files?
Old 06/19/2015, 01:43   #2

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
His Skype: stimmedcow [I guess]. Go ahead.
Old 06/19/2015, 01:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
He clearly says the method in the video description already :

Quote:
No downloads for this yet, but to implement is quite simple. Inside BaseArchive::OpenFile, if the initial file cannot be opened, logic should be added to attempt to download the file from the web host where the files are stored. In this demo, I use cURL (as seen in the video). There are certainly a lot more options as well. If the file fails to download, the function will return -1 to signal the file does not exist. If the file was downloaded, then the function should open the new file and continue on
He also released a source for the GFXFileManager.dll written in C++. I attached it. The source is pushedx's, not mine.

@Exo, I don't think that he is accepting requests anymore. I added him in 2013, but sadly, no response.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GFXFileManager-0.0.1.zip (143.1 KB, 86 views)
Old 06/19/2015, 02:56   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
He clearly says the method in the video description already :

He also released a source for the GFXFileManager.dll written in C++. I attached it. The source is pushedx's, not mine.

@Exo, I don't think that he is accepting requests anymore. I added him in 2013, but sadly, no response.
drew is off the SRO scene

he casually visits here but he never posts, nor he accepts requests
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/30/2015, 15:43   #5

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
If you really want this it can be sold separately to you. But just so you know, it's not really worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
He's there, just busy. If you write a one liner explaining properly who you are first and then saying what you want (NOT rab style: (Hhhhh bro u drew? u help? here *** *** gif gif free free!)), he'll answer you.