Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Found something interesting, you agree ?

Discussion on Found something interesting, you agree ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Found something interesting, you agree ?

Hey guys,

I've been gone for a long time but i'm going to play again. Some people will know me as Sky or _p0wNer_. I was looking for some upcomming servers and i spotted this one :

This got my attention cause we can bring idea's for updates. If we want a higher cap they will do so ( at least thats what the post is saying )

Cheers Sky
Old 06/13/2015, 18:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well it looks great. i hope it will be job based so there will be so many fights especially if its china only fights are funnier
Old 06/19/2015, 09:14   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
The best part is, you're trying to advertise a server whilst pretending not to be involved in it, although it's in both of your signatures

#closed
Thanks
8 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Found something interesting.
01/30/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
Hi, I'm a software engineer major. Anyways, found something interesting upon the interwebs. Not sure if this has been shared or not already, but it'd be good to have. Windsoul.rar wdfpck.cpp Windsoul.rar datafile.cpp By the way, I'm a Software Engineer Major.
Interesting "Hacks" I found
02/09/2010 - 12Sky2 - 8 Replies
Here are some addresses I found with cheat engine that you can modify the code in them to do different things. Under the dissassembler in memory view. If you do not know how to change code using Cheat Engine then learn first... :) Regarding Mobs: Clone Monsters? 004045C2 - 74 0f - je 004045d3 Change to a jg 004045D3 and you will see some epic shit happen with the monsters Overflow and crash can happen so change it back in a few secconds or goto a place with a few...
Interesting Strings found in game client...
06/23/2008 - Cabal Online - 31 Replies
/_19 : Clear All CoolTime /_18 : Call shop anyware /_17 : Enable/Disable item limit /_16 : Enable/Disable village PK /_15 : Enable/Disable to display Animation-time to chatbox /_14 : Enable/Disable Attackmode to ignore obstacle /_13 : Enable/Disable display GPS /_12 : Enable/Disable Potion cooltime /_11 : Undead mode /_10 : NonClient Hack
I found something interesting in pros hands
11/13/2007 - WarRock - 4 Replies
I was playing and trying to find addresses for unlimited ammo. I am noob so i use noob progs too tongue.gif i tried that with ArtMoney SE v7.26 google it and you will find it. When trying i search for the exact value of my ammo and for my surprise i saw that when search finished my ammo was replenished and i took a heal like i was standing beside a heal point in urban ops level. i dont know why this is happening but i am telling this here in case i could help a little bit with my way too.
found out something interesting
06/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 25 Replies
well... Have someone already tried open like 10 mb really quick ? hte items are kinda exactly the same like... i oppened 5 mb in like 3 sec... it came Elite ring,elite neck,elite boots,elite neck,elite boot so...someone already tried do it ? *if thats true for all servers...if we get the socket time in mb...it d be awesome ;)