Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is this a joke?

Discussion on Is this a joke? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is this a joke?

66 days and counting down.
Old 05/10/2015, 00:56   #2

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/10/2015, 07:17   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
for that reason their thread is closed and without any instructions of being opened anytime soon

also, is a pserver, be happy they give an estimated time
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
best joke ever
04/22/2015 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies
just lmao: https://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/52568 PS: if someone is interested for a acc with 2500 SB pm to me. For senior memeber or higher i will provide premium acc ;)
Help needed here [No Joke]
12/25/2009 - General Coding - 14 Replies
Ok, Im to make an ATM machine and i really need to get it done for a final project. Thing is i cant seeem to get anything to work and it do everything that is said. Im using Netbeans 6: GUI builder to make this program. FOr now i would like to know how to get a button to run another frame in the same class. ive tried the following on the following and this is what it should run (the bolded area above)
Mercy set. A Joke?
12/01/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Srsly... 5 Lv 30 Clerics to get a mercy set? What kinda sick thing is that? :S Any ideas? I mean i'v seen ppl with 2-3 parts, never asked em whether they made diffrent chars, but i cant imagen somone lvling 5 chars to 30 so they have 1 set Lv 30... Worth it? :s
Kleiner Joke
07/25/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
also wenn noch beim ausmachen ist wer das wertvolle item z.B. set item das BOP ist bekommt einfach mal /me bekommt: eingeben die meisten checken vor lauter vor freude nicht das die schrieft rot ist und gehen voll ab was du doch für ein ninja looter bist^^