Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mBot problem

Discussion on mBot problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mBot problem

Hello until today all was ok my bot working i using "vsro mbot patcher by Darell" and today when i was ingame my mbot log out and now when i try patch it by patcher it dont work still "not logged it" appeard in bot , can anyone help me? meaby is some another way to log in mbot. Help please .
Old 04/09/2015, 23:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just download the crack from jumalauta, he updated his bot server awhile ago.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mbot problem :(
02/23/2015 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i have a problem with my Mbot i am using windows 8 and searched for my problem but can find a solution please help actually i have more than one problem #1 i can run the mbot loader and this thing happens http://imageshack.com/a/img905/7089/XemaQr.png #2 when i run mbot without loader i get this http://imageshack.com/a/img673/5365/a8DQlg.png ((note)) i used the dll injector and nothing happend look here...
mbot problem :(
09/18/2014 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i download elamidas mbot and all work fine but when i click start client on mbot the client is up but when i log in to my char its dont do nothin not say char name or level and dont show the skills on fight tab
mbot problem ..
09/10/2014 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
not i did all steps how to fix mbot in win 7 but when i open socketspy and press listen i got Erorr 10013 bind primissions denied and i tryed every thing run as admin closed anti viurs closed fire wall but every time i get erorr so any one here can help me with this problem
A little problem with mbot
11/24/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Well guys, im playing on DuckRoad (-> Everything is right except mbot. :( The problem is "Failed to read data from PFO" :mad: I was trying to shutdown my firewall or log into game(on character), close game, open mbot loader and nothing, still the same. I was trying also to download any antyviruses etc. scan my pc... That's bullshit, it won't help me.:mad:
Mbot Problem !
04/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
When i open mbot with bloodysro..i got dc after few mints.. because xtrap is not working...so how i can fix this problem??!!!!