Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Australian populated server?

Discussion on Australian populated server? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Australian populated server?

looking for an Australian populated private server.

Have been in Theta for a few days and have noticed so many Aussies but the server keeps having issues for me.
Old 02/16/2015, 14:46   #2

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
Most of the servers are international or arabic or german, never heard of Australian server but who know...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Australian Server: Would you Join?
07/12/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 4 Replies
I have the chance to setup and run an Australian Silkroad server from a Data Center in Perth on a dedicated box with all the trimmings, ddoss protection the lot. who would be intrested in a low ping Oceanic Silkroad Server? Need An estimate of the numbers so i know if i should bother. Probably need some helpers i can do most myself tho i have done it before.
5.1 MOP AUSTRALIAN Private Server
04/23/2014 - WoW PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
Hey all, i have finally started to host a private server for mop, Quests and spells work 100% Please follow my topic here: Click Not much more i can say, if anyone is willing to support please let me know. i'am willing to host 24/7 free of charge, just need the people lol
Australian/New Zealand/Asia based Server Locations?
05/08/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Guys i was wondering if theres any P servers which are in hosted in australia first of all then new zealand, philipines , then to asia .
Australian server
08/11/2009 - GunZ - 0 Replies
Hey guys just wondering if there are any australian gunz private servers i hate having a ping of 100-200 :D