Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SROView - We protect your SRO Videos for good reasons!

Discussion on SROView - We protect your SRO Videos for good reasons! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/04/2015, 11:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROXENIIX View Post
Yep, that's why they provide a Youtube Link with the search term ''silkroad'' on YouTube. Makes totally sense.. they don't give a sh*# about the p-server community else they would have changed that already.
Either iSRO, kSRO, dafuqSRO, pSRO. Contents are not owned by the players. Thats the fact.
Doesn't matter, which kind of server you are browsing, advertising, capturing, promoting, players are not the owner of the game ergo you don't have the right calling it your work.

Create something on photoshop, which is individual = Your work.
Create something on photoshop, drawing something from pokemon = NOT entirely your work.

"Belongs to (possession)" & "Owned by (property)" are different.
Old 02/04/2015, 13:30   #17

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Either iSRO, kSRO, dafuqSRO, pSRO. Contents are not owned by the players. Thats the fact.
Doesn't matter, which kind of server you are browsing, advertising, capturing, promoting, players are not the owner of the game ergo you don't have the right calling it your work.

Create something on photoshop, which is individual = Your work.
Create something on photoshop, drawing something from pokemon = NOT entirely your work.

"Belongs to (possession)" & "Owned by (property)" are different.
You know that I search for videos that are stolen from YouTubers such as w1nt0r. We fight against scamming video rights that are made on the original channel. We never told that we are taking it down cause we own SRO, Since Joymax hasn't any copyright protection made to the game ON YOUTUBE. YouTube knows that and thats why they take down the videos cause the ''stealers'' take footages from other youtubers and sell/promote it as their own which is a community rule on YouTube, that isn't allowed to steal any footages even if you don't own the game to make a video or what so ever. So please understand the situation im fighting for and not who has the right about the server or the game...
Old 02/04/2015, 19:40   #18

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
You know that I search for videos that are stolen from YouTubers such as w1nt0r. We fight against scamming video rights that are made on the original channel. We never told that we are taking it down cause we own SRO, Since Joymax hasn't any copyright protection made to the game ON YOUTUBE. YouTube knows that and thats why they take down the videos cause the ''stealers'' take footages from other youtubers and sell/promote it as their own which is a community rule on YouTube, that isn't allowed to steal any footages even if you don't own the game to make a video or what so ever. So please understand the situation im fighting for and not who has the right about the server or the game...
so imagine the following scenario a guy from you upload a video to YouTube and i like that Video.
I´ll embed his Video on my website and take a backup of the Youtube Video.
Now the owner notice that and remove the video while he do that i´ll simply upload the MP4 i downloaded be4.

what u´ll do in this case?
Old 02/04/2015, 19:47   #19

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
You have just went full retarded, never go full retarded.
At least get the quote right.
Old 02/04/2015, 20:09   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
so imagine the following scenario a guy from you upload a video to YouTube and i like that Video.
I´ll embed his Video on my website and take a backup of the Youtube Video.
Now the owner notice that and remove the video while he do that i´ll simply upload the MP4 i downloaded be4.

what u´ll do in this case?
Why should he upload? Even if it gets deleted, he can atleast ask the owners. If he got the owners permission, it's their decission.

p,s: Im going thru videos and will report if i see something got copied from my client. Ofc we will discuss if this guy got the permission to use it.
No permissions or stolen footage like the whole video will be reported to the Video owner, at the end the video owner decides if he wants to report it or not.

#ThreadUpdate
Updated a small 'Spoiler' Section for ''Our Clients''
This matters only for the People I protect or wanna get protected soon. Here are some ways you can support SROView and let the people know that you don't want your footage to be re-used /
Old 02/04/2015, 20:46   #21

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
Also, I think wiNt should start making videos again, he was basically like my SRO childhood, watching his vids
Haha, good to hear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
@Callum, wiNt has his own company now or trailer service, he's doing videos for money, he's not working alone anymore.
Hey xExorcist, whats up ?
I would like to record some videos like I did before but I can't find any server, where I feel like I'm at home.
I remember old good times, where I was sending globals like "Everyone who would like to take a part in video, come to Hotan stable".
You even don't know, how I missing in-game jobs, good pvps.

I just found my old Silkroad video on Dailymotion (YouTube forbade upload more than 10 minutes).

@Topic
I appreciate ZEROXENIIX's idea. It's nice that someone taking care about YouTube community from Silkroad Online.

Cheers!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/04/2015, 22:30   #22

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1nt0r View Post
I would like to record some videos like I did before but I can't find any server, where I feel like I'm at home.
I remember old good times, where I was sending globals like "Everyone who would like to take a part in video, come to Hotan stable".
You even don't know, how I missing in-game jobs, good pvps.
It's good to see you around I kind of understand you, the scene has changed alot since then
Let us hear from you from time to time
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2015, 00:06   #23

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Thanks for adding me
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2015, 12:54   #24

Supporting this all the way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2015, 02:35   #25

#update
Support us by using this small Signature in yours to share it in the SROCommunity
This is free to use and no one is needed to.

Old 02/12/2015, 20:39   #26

in other words, copy this to your signatures

PHP Code:
[CENTER][URL="http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-main-discussions-questions/3589227-sroview-we-protect-your-sro-videos-good-reasons.html"][IMG]http://i.epvpimg.com/x78Wc.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] 
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2015, 19:12   #27

#requesttoclose
Old 02/20/2015, 19:28   #28

Quote:
#requesttoclose
why? I liked the movement.
Old 02/20/2015, 21:42   #29

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodo1995 View Post
why? I liked the movement.
Old 02/21/2015, 09:46   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
wow too early for him to realize how it's full of HIV around here.
Closed Thread

Tags
silkroad videos, sro, sroview