Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got some Ideas? Post em!

Discussion on Got some Ideas? Post em! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 12/28/2014, 21:37   #31

elite*gold: 2
*puts the popcorn aside*

the question in my mind here is, what the **** did people copy from him lol, i haven't seen anything being released by him for the past 4 years o.O
Old 12/29/2014, 00:40   #32

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
*puts the popcorn aside*

the question in my mind here is, what the **** did people copy from him lol, i haven't seen anything being released by him for the past 4 years o.O
He suffers from autism, the way he acts is normal.
Old 12/29/2014, 02:39   #33

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
btw, for your human sense of intelligence, try to enhance it a lil bit better, you can't hide the fact that you and your ********-machine team have been copying me all the time and even on the latest one, how did you know that's aint -finished- thread? which basically proves a point: you loaded the project @behance, read it all, extracted what you want and what's attractive, got mad, pm'd someone in your team by what we've, it *yes, it's a contempt* decided to copy it.. impressed yet?
I told him that your thread is incomplete
Old 12/29/2014, 04:00   #34

elite*gold: 50
Hm, what about giving everyone 1 million silk????
Old 12/29/2014, 12:08   #35

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
I thought this thread about discussing new ideas and suggestions, If my brain still working fine I guess I heard someone talking about gathering all the professional/experts from the Sro community into a big team sharing their ideas together into a big Sro project server, but guess it will never happen..
anyway it should be cleaned.
Old 12/29/2014, 16:33   #36

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,047
lol.

"ideas"

Yeah, no, you dont need ideas, you need a large amount of players.
Old 12/29/2014, 21:35   #37

Race wars maybe ? Between eu and ch on a diffrent big map like a copy of fortress war maps. This can bring a lot of fun , of course if you can do it
Old 12/30/2014, 11:59   #38

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by badibatu22 View Post
Race wars maybe ?
We have enough here
Old 12/30/2014, 12:19   #39

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
We have enough here
see, they're really funny

don't you enjoy them?
Old 12/30/2014, 12:55   #40

Culture fights wow
Old 12/30/2014, 13:55   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by badibatu22 View Post
Race wars maybe ? Between eu and ch on a diffrent big map like a copy of fortress war maps. This can bring a lot of fun , of course if you can do it
I like what u said,but there is something which is going bad,euro chars got bless and many buffs.
Old 12/30/2014, 14:42   #42

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by raulxxxx View Post
I like what u said,but there is something which is going bad,euro chars got bless and many buffs.
Which with enough testing could be balanced till some point.
Old 12/30/2014, 16:09   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed* View Post
Which with enough testing could be balanced till some point.
It's really hard, even if we managed to at least balance all of the races so they kinda have equal skills or abilities there will still be the attack speed/types I have been trying and I managed to relocate some skills in every mastery but still they make no sense and not even close to balance.
Old 12/31/2014, 00:51   #44

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
It's really hard, even if we managed to at least balance all of the races so they kinda have equal skills or abilities there will still be the attack speed/types I have been trying and I managed to relocate some skills in every mastery but still they make no sense and not even close to balance.
Then f*ck sro.. People used to like the game before everybody starts balancing and modifying..
Old 12/31/2014, 12:47   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed* View Post
Then f*ck sro.. People used to like the game before everybody starts balancing and modifying..
Not that simply most people who're still playing are the old ones who used to play it in the past, the game is not attracting any new players, probably because it's old/not updated since ages/gfx's old, so unless some guys manage to change those and start a really big project with fine advertisement and run budget, the players will only keep decreasing. We just need to fresh it's blood.