Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do you guys do it?

Discussion on How do you guys do it? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/09/2009, 05:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
That is what I am here trying to figure out. I am in all 60's level gear with level 64 +4 sword and shield combo. I have the sword shield blocking passive skill maxed up to as high as I can at this point(level 50). I have just started adding the ice force skill line and added weak guard or ice and the passive physical damage resist skill witch doesn't seem to help all that much yet. We'll see as I start gaining more SP I guess.

Now suddenly the bot will not function at all. It was working fine all day(besides the fact that I die so much). Now suddenly it stalls out badly. It will hit a mob once, and then just stand there for 5 minutes, re-target and then start fighting again. I have re-loaded the game several times and this still happens. I think I may just quit again, obviously SRO just isn't my game, though there is really no other game I can play right now since I can't use my video cards.
Old 10/09/2009, 05:21   #17

Dead again for the 80th time today on level 70 mobs in roc mountain.

I cant even solo a giant 3 levels higher then me. I just got a giant that was level 73(I am now 70) down to less then 25% health. I had full health off of a fresh heal and suddenly the Giant 1 hit me dead. This game is ******* rigged.
Old 10/09/2009, 07:20   #18

why dont you open a more easy build e.g Glavie i can guarantee u you wont die at lvl 70 mobs or 73
Old 10/09/2009, 11:10   #19

Full INT builds have LESSER HP then Full STR builds. The reason of ur instant death is because Feather Masks HIT hard and crit even HARDER! At lv64(full Str BOW) i tryed Feather masks, yes EXP was GOOD, but when i get 2 mobs on me i die instantly, even if 1 mob CRITS me im dead(and thats at 6-7k hp). GO back in Cave or go karras untill ur lv70 with a good set that gives STR and INT blues.
Old 10/09/2009, 11:27   #20

I am level 70, no good sets(probably never will have). I can't even afk there for 10minutes.

it seems the second I try to afk anywhere I get 5 GIANTS spawn on my head and slaughter me. Some GM out there REALLY REALLY just does not want me to be able to bot like everyone else.
Old 10/09/2009, 12:14   #21

elite*gold: 20
Srsly man, just stfu already, caz im starting to think, you're retarded or something.
Go cry at or watever...
Get some decent accessorys maybe?! ~_~`
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2009, 12:26   #22

ur are nuker ***** just get urself in garments take s/s and bot up at nachals so *** **** fast just dont forget alot of pils due to zombie status
Old 10/09/2009, 14:43   #23

go farm on Niya Guard/General's i farm here too because i need kill atleast 10lvl higher mobs to get some exp on 9gap

Old 10/09/2009, 15:00   #24

9 gap is for sp not exp and it would be prolly xx times faster at karas or moles then at generals for u >_>
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2009, 16:14   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliosas View Post
9 gap is for sp not exp and it would be prolly xx times faster at karas or moles then at generals for u >_>
lolumad i get 2300xp at moles and at niyas 25000 if champ 50000 and giant 450k

id rather kill mangyangs then kill moles
Old 10/09/2009, 22:25   #26

You are at the level that is difficult to bot with an int character. I died a lot with all of my int characters between 64-70. Try to put your character in around the niya archers since they are passive. Put the botting area at 50 so you don't wander off into the hunters. You won't get mobbed too much there and they are level 74 but easy to kill.
Old 10/09/2009, 23:18   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
Well thats new, this time I get stuck in a cactus in takla. One of the lizzard things was attacking me and I could not attack it back. For some reason it would not let me heal myself either, so guess what, another unnecessary death. Another 5 minute trip back to a leveling spot. I am really tempted to start looking into trying to make a teleport hack or something. The only thing stopping me from enjoying this game, leveling, gaining sp is the fact that 90% of my time playing is used to travel back to leveling spots(no matter where I level).

Server: SJSRO - New server
Bot: SibiBot
Mobs: Feather Masks
Build: Full Int Nuker - Fire and Lightning(both leveled up to 66)
Level: 69
FF?
only 3 level gap right now(building it now).

Usually it is one of 2 scenarios in witch I will suddenly die:

1: My character pulls a couple mobs and then stalls out and just stands there taking the hits. It attempt to keep healing, but eventually the damage will be too high and the pots won't keep up.

2: My character will hit one mob, then move on to another, then move on to another until there is about 5 mobs on me. Then it will stop and attempt to kill finish them off, but I will get overpowered.

The above scenarios at least make sense, however there will be times when I am just 1 on 1 with a level 70-73 mob. I will have full health and be healing myself constantly and then suddenly BAM I am on the ground with no real explanation.

These particular scenarios do not involve zombie status, no, if it was that I would not be Botting on mobs that give zombie status because that indeed has troubled me in the past.
try to bot at Black Eagle...
Old 10/10/2009, 13:15   #28

Just kill green or grey mobs and use SS.