Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding your reports (READ)

Discussion on Regarding your reports (READ) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Regarding your reports (READ)

Hi,

I've had something come to my attention recently, and that's the name of the reports that you guys have been giving. Sometimes, I get a report, and the title of the report is "Seriously?". Which means, what the hell am I supposed to do with this? I have no information on what the report is about, so the last option I have is to ignore it. Them comes the 'hh inactive mods do nut care' comments.

So, all I'm asking is

If you have a multiple thread report, LINK ME IN THE REPORT the link of both threads.

If you have a racism/spam report, quote his exact words that offend you / others, and I will deal with it almost instantly (when people don't explain the bad words, I have to single handedly view each post until I find the one which is reported)

If you have a badly advertised thread report, just literally report the topic posters post, and put 'badly made thread' not 'wtf is this **** how u mods even let this in' - It's not helpful

Any other reports, just use common sense. If you have a valid reason for a thread to be closed, then just PM / report it and I will close it. Don't continue flaming and **** in that thread until either me or Portal notice it, because you'll only end getting yourself aswell as others punished too. I'm not here to be a ****, just trying to get this section cleaned more efficiently, effectively and most of all, faster than it is now.

Daily, we're averaging around 30 reports (estimated). That's not that much, but when you have two moderators (being me + Portal) who have completely opposite timezones i.e when I'm awake and moderating, Portal has just gone to sleep, and when he wakes up, I'm asleep It's a bit harder. So, again, all I'm asking for is a little bit more of contribution towards your reports.

On the good side, you guys have been actively reporting all the bad threads (usually, when a dude spams a ****** thread in the advertisement section, for example, title = TOSEKLW and inside is a bunch of ***, we have 4-5 reports from 4-5 different users for that one thread, which is good to see).

Thanks guys. Closing this for now to stop any comments, just keeping it here as a notification for the reporters.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 08/24/2014, 18:06   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
just to add

here is a obscured image of what exactly we see as our report

there is no need to post a link to the thread you are reporting, the report links it automatically

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread