Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Suggestion] New Advertising System

Discussion on [Suggestion] New Advertising System within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Suggestion] New Advertising System

Hello Epvpers,
I was thinking on how we can fix the Advertising Section of SRO and i came up with this suggestion.

- The Advertising Section should be as the Hacks/Exploits/Releases section [Every new topic is viewed by a Mod before it's published]

- New Rule [ The Topic has to be written in proper English/German ] and i mean PROPER not just Google Translated ****.

Just to avoid these sh*t topics.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2014, 21:36   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
You mean ''to be approved by a mod''
I'm sure I saw it before a thread created about it. however did you check how many advertising thread being created daily! Even though moderators getting tons of reports daily and they barely checking all of it, so their job would be even harder.
about the rule..they've mentioned it already here
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2014, 04:58   #3

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
You came with an idea that no one thought of it.. You deserve to be an admin.. Wonderful!

How did you come by this idea? Please tell us.. inspire us..

Dafuq are you trying to say? the advertising section won't be changed as many admins here had confirmed in the past, no wipe, no modifications, no ****. it's mods' jobs to keep it clean.. Why do we have to start over? and why would you create a thread here anyway? Go to suggestion section and post this epicfail non-sense idea
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2014, 06:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
You came with an idea that no one thought of it.. You deserve to be an admin.. Wonderful!

How did you come by this idea? Please tell us.. inspire us..

Dafuq are you trying to say? the advertising section won't be changed as many admins here had confirmed in the past, no wipe, no modifications, no ****. it's mods' jobs to keep it clean.. Why do we have to start over? and why would you create a thread here anyway? Go to suggestion section and post this epicfail non-sense idea
Who said something about a wipe, just some guarding i can go and create a thread named " @$@$@$@$" and the Releases section i can't you got to be kidding do you see the number of topics made at the advertising section everyday it's just annoying.

And about the section i know there's a section for Suggestions but i guess we need hella much agrees so Admins could take it serious.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2014, 07:02   #5

elite*gold: 7
let's be serious that's wont happen
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2014, 15:47   #6

Well if everyone is just having Negative thoughts then ye forget about it, all what i wanted to see here is the number of ppl who agrees to such idea (even if it was here before) lets try again. Even if it's hard and going to get Moderating even harder at this cursed section there're 234234 way to solve it and make it easier it's all about 'Do we want to fix the section?"
Old 08/18/2014, 16:24   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
It just leads to a headache, even being a Guardian won't help you.
so if you wanna my opinion '' '' use this instead of creating a thread about it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2014, 16:33   #8

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
It just leads to a headache, even being a Guardian won't help you.
so if you wanna my opinion '' '' use this instead of creating a thread about it.
Moderators already check every thread in this section so it's better when it's not published before it's checked.
Old 08/18/2014, 18:10   #9

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledlollol View Post
Well if everyone is just having Negative thoughts then ye forget about it, all what i wanted to see here is the number of ppl who agrees to such idea (even if it was here before) lets try again. Even if it's hard and going to get Moderating even harder at this cursed section there're 234234 way to solve it and make it easier it's all about 'Do we want to fix the section?"
am with you
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2014, 18:53   #10

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Admins already declined this since it will be too much work for the mods. You can use the search function and you will find this suggestion here and at the Suggestion section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2014, 18:59   #11

I think this community must be shut down nobody plays anymore silkroad
Old 08/19/2014, 16:09   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxxb View Post
I think this community must be shut down nobody plays anymore silkroad
This is almost impossible by now...the only solution is taking nub servers down to re-build a better community.

Tags
sro