Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad section rule suggestion.

Discussion on Silkroad section rule suggestion. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Silkroad section rule suggestion.

I'd like to suggest a rule. The idea and text is from the mod "Spirited", he has already enforced this rule in his EPvP section. It shall not be hard to do the same over here right?

Original post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I wrote a policy for another board quite a long time ago when I was the head administrator. It tries to prevent cases like the one you presented us. I'll change the last bit about undergrounds to match our board, and substitute the board name with our name, though there's really no reason to since the board is dead.

Quote:
Introduction to the Policy:
At Elitepvpers, we actively encourage developers to write articles and promote themselves, and their work, on the board. We do our best to provide developers with an audience interested in their work, and protection for their work against leeching and unauthenticated derivative works within the board. Members who post another member's work without their consent will receive a warning (and their post removed).

Demands from Developers:
Demands for completed code or work from developers of the board is a violation of this policy, and will be removed from the board as spam. Members who use the forums to support the developers may privately request access to their work, publicly request explanations of their work, or publicly request assistance with their own work. By following this policy, the board can remain clean and continue to be a positive experience for developers and consumers.

Developer Membership Group:
Although all members are protected by the developer protection policy, active developers of the board may also gain access to the underground membership group. Developers in the membership group have access to special development sections hidden from all consumer members. Developers that show extraordinary specialization in development for a section topic may access that section's underground development forum (given the underground developers have granted approval of the developer).
As a moderator of this board, I follow this policy through my own section rules. If there's nothing like this in the Silk Road section, it may be of out benefit to propose a new section rules threads.
Old 07/27/2014, 04:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is already a SRO underground group, and a member group dedicated to developers (Level 2 and Level3).
Old 07/27/2014, 06:09   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by blablaRoyal View Post
FruityBoy and PortalDark should read it.
dont get it either

nahm just kidding

anyway, removed that post. is just lame you had to answer in that way

also, Im reading this and this applies for many sections except this as the programming dev here is likely death(Im the head of the SRO underground and the section is dead)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2014, 12:50   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Rule has already been added, closed
Closed Thread