Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

reborn serv

Discussion on reborn serv within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 17727
reborn serv

Hello are there more silkroad private server with reborn,
Servers that stay, and no laggy,
With more then 5 reborns ?

Any know there are a little rb servers
There need more its funny and good
Old 07/08/2014, 14:41   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,765
There's a thread in the Advertisement section where you can request a server name which meets your requirements and needs

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [Eune] Lvling serv+ref serv and maybe gift account
06/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello I search someone for : Leveling my account lvl7 Eune to 30 Do 150 (maybe 250) ref And if you have a gift account (mini 15k rp) i take too Tell me your price for this package thx (all Eune ofc)
[Buying] 2 FRESH LVL 30 ACCOUNTS (ANY SERV) / LEVEL BOOST FROM 1-30 (LATINAMERICA NORTH SERV)
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, just wanted to buy 2 fresh unranked lvl 30 accs. Can pay with Paypal add skype for more details: joakiuldum Regards
Appache Serv. mit MSSQL Serv. verbinden
03/07/2012 - Web Development - 3 Replies
Moinsen, ich hab da mal eine Frage und zwar wie genau kann man seinen SQL Server so einstellen das man ihn mit einem externen Appache Server verbinden lassen kann? Also sprich: Verbindung aufbauen nicht wie man es gewöhnt ist mit mssql_connect(bla/SQLEXPRESS, ..., ...) sondern dann eben mit einer IP Adresse: mssql_connect(127.0.0.1, ..., ...)
Selling a two times reborn archer and a non-reborn monk.
11/03/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Okay, I have decided to start a selling thread of my own. I'm willing to agree to single offers for each of the characters, but I'd much rather sell them both, hence they're both on one server. They're both on Dreams > Dream. The archer is reborn two times and has very great statistics. The monk is not yet reborn, but has an inspiring charm. I would accept payments, which are only done in game. I would trade for in game values, for example Dragon Balls or anything else. I do not exchange...
[Problem] Tq Binaries(monsters,acc serv,NPC serv)
04/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Okay, I'm having problems with the binaries and I need some help fixing the problems.I have searched this entire co section to no avail, So please don't flame me. If you need to add me to help me with the problems my msn is:[email protected] Monster Problem: okay I'm sure this is related to the npc server but i have no idea how to fix it.When I log in to my server everything works fine except none of the mobs spawn.Below is a screenshot of the msg server and the npc server....