Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[News]About new server.

Discussion on [News]About new server. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
[News]About new server.

SW GM will open more one server.
SUNWORLD 3 , thrid server only for foreigners and no chinese.

there is no exactly date when it will be open but soon.

-the server will be host in europe so less lags.

source :
Quote:
I am very sry , i have to stop selling swsro 2 code now ,cuz the server swsro2 span at china , its will more lag for other players may be we can wait somedays , GM will open third (swsro 3) ,non-chinese sever ! then we can play the lesslag server , the server will be span in europ . so its will lesslag for most european players
I also got this informations from the GM , not only from Maya.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2009, 11:09   #2

So what, if it will be hosten in eu? If it will be a decent hardware, then it can even hosted from mars lol
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/20/2009, 11:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
I am very sry , i have to stop selling swsro 2 code now ,cuz the server swsro2 span at china , its will more lag for other players may be we can wait somedays , GM will open third (swsro 3) ,non-chinese sever ! then we can play the lesslag server , the server will be span in europ . so its will lesslag for most european players

... Once again you post useless information looking for thanks, Maya was simply saying MAYBE Sunworld GM's will open another server to reduce stress on first. He never said they will release one, he was just saying he hoped they would so he could make more money selling silk.
Old 09/20/2009, 11:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpotato1 View Post

... Once again you post useless information looking for thanks, Maya was simply saying MAYBE Sunworld GM's will open another server to reduce stress on first. He never said they will release one, he was just saying he hoped they would so he could make more money selling silk.
i also got this information from the GM first before maya noticed it.

you can't beat GM words.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2009, 11:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FoulSoul_ View Post
i also got this information from the GM first before maya noticed it.

you can't beat GM words.
you post your source in your first post, Mayas Blog.

Screenshots or gtfo
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2009, 11:56   #6

Received Thanks: 2,105
If it starts from scratch, I'll start playing again for sure, even though I'm gonna have a high ping.
Old 09/20/2009, 12:02   #7

Wasnt suposed the 2nd server to be only for chins? SwSRO has EPIC FAILNESS in them...selling codes and then opening a 3rd server witch will have both chins and foreigners...the 1st server will still remain the same.
1 thing i learned from this forum is, if we get IP baned, we can always find a way via a proxy or another way.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/20/2009, 12:05   #8

elite*gold: 36
meh if that 3rd server opens, ill start for sure cos, server 1 will be les populated.
Old 09/20/2009, 12:17   #9

Received Thanks: 2,105
I'll make a guild, just to get a higher stand at the start from a lot of phony mother f*ckers that I knew from the first server, and that are going to start on third, I'll dedicate them a lot of hate I promise.
Old 09/20/2009, 13:03   #10

server2 never was only for chinese ,so all foreigners welcome.
Old 09/20/2009, 14:30   #11

Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
I'll make a guild, just to get a higher stand at the start from a lot of phony mother f*ckers that I knew from the first server, and that are going to start on third, I'll dedicate them a lot of hate I promise.
ZerkAPhony.
Quote:

Iam not really sure about this infromation maybe maybe like DoubleD said it once "MAYBE MY....".
Old 09/20/2009, 15:33   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
have fun with turks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2009, 15:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaltDeineFresse! View Post
have fun with turks.
ofc its fun with turks, whitout turks we got noone to PK
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/20/2009, 16:36   #14

LOL. Wasn't server 2 suposed to be only for Chinese and the first one would be for the "rest"? I think I have heard this somewhere before

By the way... From the past news from the "SwSRO GM" and "Maya", those "days" we have to wait are at least 2 weeks, and it can go up to months, for sure. I bet the 3rd server will only go online in at least 3 months or never.
Old 09/20/2009, 16:37   #15

guys is the second server like swsro or ecsro like check check check down down down etc? i dont wanna waster my cash